Tea Time (RenxReader) ((NSFW))

uuuh have I mentioned that Ren is pretty submissive in the bedroom? haha...hahahaha...ANYWAY.

-------------------------------------------

You walked along the path, running your fingers through the tall grass. Mythos needed to head into town for some supplies and you'd begged him to let you tag along. Now that the weather was cooler, you found it harder to convince Ren to go outside with you. So, you were taking any opportunity you could get.

"What do you think Dima will make for dinner tonight? I'm starved." You mused, and Mythos hummed beside you.

"Something warm I'd imagine. The weather certainly calls for it." Despite the cold weather, Mythos still never wore a coat or even shoes. Just looking at him made you shiver.

"That sounds perfect." Something in the grass caught your attention. "Wait, how are these flowers still in bloom? I thought it was too late in the season." You walked over to the flowers and crouched down. They were a beautiful pink color.

"Passion flowers bloom all year long in this district. The residents use it for tea and medicine." He watched you closely. "I would urge you to use caution though, they-"

"Oooh, tea? That sounds like the perfect thing to warm everyone up!" You began picking a few of the flowers, and Mythos sighed. You'd just have to learn on your own if you wouldn't listen.

Back at the house, the scent of delicious stew wafted through the air. Dmitriy was already setting the table, and you enthusiastically dug into the meal. Ren and Mot came in late for dinner, both looking completely exhausted.

"Ren!" you hopped up from the table and ran to him, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck. "I missed you." You gave him a quick peck on the lips and his ears flushed.

"Yeah yeah. Lemme eat, will ya?" He squeezed you gently around the waist before plopping down at the table and shoveling food into his mouth. You carried your plate into the kitchen and handed it to Dima, who was already cleaning up. Spotting the flowers you'd picked earlier, you remembered your idea of making tea for everyone. You prepared the drink and placed the teapot and a few cups on a tray before carrying it into the dining room.

"Mot, would you like some tea?" You held a teacup out to him. Mot glanced over at the cup and leaned in, sniffing the contents.

"Pass." Mot grimaced. You frowned, looking down at the cup. You sniffed it and it smelled wonderful to you.

"Ren, what about you?" You walked over to him, sitting in the seat next to him. Ren didn't look up from his plate.

"Sure." He spoke through a mouthful of food. You smiled, holding the cup out to him. He didn't take it right away.

"Here, have a sip and tell me what you think." You held the cup to his lips, and he swallowed his food, parting his lips to sip the tea. When the tea hit his tongue, Ren coughed. He sputtered, trying to spit the tea out, but he'd already swallowed most of it. He looked at you, his eyes widening.

"T-This tea...." He stuttered, his face flushing. You set the cup down and frowned again. You wondered if you'd really made something that disgusting.

"Is it that bad?" You glanced down at the cup. Ren stood suddenly and rushed out of the room. You stared at him as he left, completely baffled. "What was that all about?" You picked up the teacup and took a sip. The tea had a soft floral taste to it and it instantly warmed you. You weren't sure why Ren had reacted so negatively. It was actually quite good.

"Don't take it personally, little bug." Mot leaned back in his chair, having finished his dinner. You glanced up at him.

"Does Ren not like tea or something?" You sipped the tea again. Mot gave a short laugh.