One - Rage on the Hotel's Rooftop

(cussing in this story)

Cheesy was walking around the lobby of OJ's hotel, looking around and trying to think of new puns he could make if anybody showed up. He suddenly felt a wave of boredom wash over him, and started to feel tired.

Its at least 5:00 now, right? Not that late.

He was walking to the roof of the hotel, when he saw Trophy... taking... pictures?

Cheesy's POV:
I was just walking to the rooftop, but I just saw.. Trophy there. I've never seen Trophy so quiet on the rooftop, nonetheless taking pictures. He was taking pictures of the sunset, which—come to think of it—looked pretty nice.

"Hey, Trophy! SUN-SETting the mood for your pictures?"

I could tell he looked mad, but I just slapped my knee, and smiled.

Trophy's POV:
I was on the rooftop of OJ's hotel. That was the only place I could be at peace. Away from all those annoying peasants doing useless things. I was taking pictures of the sunset. The lighting was so beautiful, and gave off a warm, calming vibe. I loved how beautiful it looked. My session was soon interrupted by an annoying voice.

It was that cheesy twerp.

"Hey Trophy!"

I didn't answer. I was sure he was going to make one of his stupid puns.

"SUN-SETting the mood for your pictures?"

He was so fucking annoying. I wanted to beat that little shit to the ground.

"Just go away. Fucking dumbass."

"Well, someone's feeling kinda DULL!"

He did yet another annoying knee slap. Did he not understand english?

"I mean it. Go away."

"But why? Are you PIC-SURE?"

Just before he could slap his knee again, I grabbed his hand with a tight grip.
"I said, get. LOST. I SERIOUSLY DON'T WANT YOU HERE, YOU CHEESY TWERP"

"I can clearly see your not in a very, GOUDA mood!"

"Shut. Up."

"I'm guessing you can't TALA-rate me!"

"STOP IT WITH THE STUPID CHEESE PUNS! ITS MAKING MY HEAD HURT!"

It seriously was. His voice was so annoying for no reason. Its like he was born with the ability of stupidity.

"Listen, freak. I was FINALLY enjoying my alone time, and you HAD to ruin it with that obnoxious, large mouth of yours. So JUST. LEAVE."

"Alright, alright. No need to yell"

"I DO have the need to yell. That exact reason is you."

"Ouch. Well, I'll be off your hook!"

Ugh finally. He was leaving. More alone time.

"Have a GRATE night!"

Another knee slap.

"I HOPE YOU DIE IN YOUR SLEEP"
———————————————————————
message to readers: I have no idea why my email isn't being sent to my mail, so I can't comment haha. So I won't be able to comment or anything. I tried re-sending the email multiple times, and re-typing the email, but it always says its being used (for this account)

anyways, I hoped you liked this chapter! I'll be coming out with more soon! :)