Twelve - He'll Be Mine

(Cussing)

Oj's P.O.V. 

Where the hell is Pepper now? I haven't seen her in two days. Even Salt is worried. She can't seem to find her anywhere. 

I decided to check each room. I finally entered Trophy's room and saw her sleeping against the wall.

 I knew she wasn't dead. She seemed to be trembling, and breathing normally. 

Then I saw her.. With a cracked eye and.. A BROKEN LEG?

"WHAT THE- PEPPER WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED!!??" I scream. 

Pepper's P.O.V. 

This is all that Cheesy bastard's fault. He took Trophy away from me. That piece of shit. TROPHY IS MINE. WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE TOGETHER! WHEN WILL HE REALIZE THAT!? TROPHY IS SUPPOSED TO LOVE ME! I'M PERFECT! 

Haha... I know... I'll put up another act. Oj is sure to believe me....

"O-Oj.." I say in both real and fake pain. 

"C-Cheesy... He... He did this to me..." I let out a fake sob. That'll teach that son of a bitch. 

"Alright Pepper. Cut the act. Cheesy was with me. He had left the room crying when you PURPOSELY kissed Trophy. I know he didn't do that because I went to go comfort him."

Dammit. Think Pepper, Think!

AHA!

"You d-don't understand! H-He did this to me last ni-"

"Really? Because I'm pretty sure Cheesy and Trophy were having sex last night. Very straightforward, I know, but, its the truth."

WHAT!!?? I can't fucking BELIEVE THIS!! CHEESY!? WITH TROPHY IN HIS BED!?? THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME! 

"UGH! Fine. You caught me." I say. 

"Good to know. Despite the fact that I've known all along." Oj says. 

"Your not sly. Don't think you can get away with things easily. Also, now with this information, I know that you were the one who locked Cheesy in that closet. Not a smart move. Try hiding someone in a room that actually DOESN'T have a security camera installed, alright?"

THE SECURITY CAMERAS!!?? WHY DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT! I CAN JUST BREA-

"Oh yeah, and if your thinking about breaking them, they are hidden very well. Impossible to find." Oj says. 

UGH! Now what am I supposed to do??!! 

I'm not throwing in the towel just yet. I need someone who can help me with this plan. But who?

I'm sure by tomorrow, everybody will know what I did and what I'm trying to do. 

I need someone who I can trust. Someone who has had my back since day one. 

Of course! My BCFF...