Nine 1/2 - Love is War (Pt. 2)

(angst, cussing, fighting & heartbreak)
(btw, Cheesy hadn't seen who pushed him into da closet soo 👁👁)

Cheesy's P.O.V.

"SOMEBODY PLEASE!" I scream as loud as I can.

"G-GET ME OUT OF HERE..!"

I start breathing heavily.
That heavy and quick breathing starts to shift into hyperventilating, and then a strong panic attack.

My screams were inaudible, and turned into wheezing, as my heart raced faster than a bat flaps his wings.

I was crying up a waterfall. I wanted to die. I wanted to get out so badly. I started breathing so hard, and crying so loud. My throat was aching. I was trembling in fear. I hated this so much. I want to get out of here.

"S-Someone... p....please... l-let me out..."

a quick creak and a slam is suddenly heard. Light flashed in my eyes.

"CHEESY!! ARE YOU OKAY!!??"

It was Oj.

"O-O-Oj...?"

Oj helped me up and carried me under my shoulders while I limped in fear.

I hated that experience with every joint and muscle in my body.

Whoever pushed me into that closet can die in a fucking ditch, alone with no one to hear her screams for all I care.

I needed to find Trophy.

Trophy's P.O.V.

"Oh. Hello, Pepper.."

Pepper? The hell was she doing here?

"Hi Trophy~!" She says in an annoying, high pitched voice.

"So... I wanted to tell you something!"

"Yeah? What is it?"

"I Love You!"

Oh. Um. Wow. That was.. unexpected.

"U-uhm... I'm... flattered, Pepper... but, I'm dating someone alr-"

"Cheesy, isn't it? I took care of that~!"

I froze to think. Take care of that? Take care of what?

The door creaks open.

"Awhh! I love you too, Trophy! I'm glad you like me too!!" Pepper says with a sly grin on her face as she's looking at the door.

"WHA-" I was cut off.

With.. Pepper... FUCKING KISSING ME!
THIS MOTHER FUCKER
THIS BITCH
THIS PIECE OF SHIT

"Hey, T-Trophy! Are you oka-"

silence.

I heard the heavy amount of sadness in his voice. Cheesy's voice.

I tried so hard pulling away from Pepper, but she had such a tight grip on me that even if I tried, I couldn't move anything. I couldn't move out of the anger that was fueling in my body.

She finally let go, pulling away.

"Of course... I'll go on a date with you, babe..."

I heard the door slam and loud, fast paced footsteps along with it.

"YOU BITCH! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU!!??"

I swing the hardest punch with the most force that my body can possibly build up into my fist. I aim for her face.

I punch her eye, as I cause it to bleed.

"OW!! WHAT TH-"

I then kick her leg, which makes her yelp in pain. I was satisfied with how much energy channeled into my leg and into my foot with that kick. She fell onto the ground after I hear a quiet crack.

I had broke her leg. Good.

I ran off to find Cheesy, leaving Pepper to whine and cry in pain on the floor.

"CHEESY!! WHERE ARE YOU!!??" I shouted.

What was the point in calling for him?

He was mad at me for that kiss because of that bitch, Pepper.

I decided to rush downstairs to his room.

I find him there, crying on his bed. He was shaking... so much.

I hated seeing him like this. I hated it so fucking much.

"Cheesy. Please, let me explain"

"You don't need to, you son of a bitch. I should've never believed that you changed. Your still the same selfish, cruel, shitty Trophy everybody knows and hates."

Ouch. That hurt.

"GIVE ME A CHANCE TO FUCKING EXPLAIN CHEESY" I yell.

He's silent after that.

"Pepper came into my room. She said she liked me. When I said I was dating you, she kissed me, and she knew what she was doing. She had a... very mischievous grin on her face. Her grip was so hard that I couldn't move at all. I wanted to let go but I couldn't. Please understand, Cheesy. I... I would never do this.. please... especially after you overheard me talking to Candle about... what I was thinking about you.."

I could tell my face turned red because Cheesy turned around, smiled, and chuckled softly. His chuckle was so cute.

"Well, thank you for your Swiss-cere apology!" Cheesy says happily, ending his statement with a knee slap.

I smiled as I sensed he felt better. I walked up to him, sat next to him on the bed, and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

He smiled and grabbed me, kissing me on the lips. We did for a while, and then pulled apart after a few seconds.

"So..." Cheesy says.

"So...?" I say, confused on what he has to say next.

He then... CLIMBS ON TOP OF ME...!!?
Oh. No.. (in a good way)

————————————————————-
WOOO THIS WAS LONG
as you horny, beautiful children see, chapter 10 is next ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Stay tuned, gays.