Two - Pictures? Perfect

(some cussing involved)

No P.O.V.

The next day, Cheesy walked around the hotel, again, bored out of his mind. Everybody else was either in their rooms or talking with they're friends in the main lobby or living room. Nobody really liked Cheesy. They all found him and his jokes annoying.

Cheesy was just making his way towards the living room, when he saw no one else there but Soap cleaning up chip bags and wiping tables with Clorox wipes. He then looked to his left... and saw... a camera. It looked pretty familiar, but he couldn't put his finger on who's it was. He decided to take it with him to his room.

Cheesy's P.O.V.

I had found a camera in the main living room of OJ's Hotel and just got back to my room with it. I closed my door and sat on my bed. Who's is this? I turned the camera on and saw pictures in a familiar setting. There were pictures of flowers, butterflies, the sky, sunsets, knife with a dora doll- wait. I just realized; this was Trophy's camera!

WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING???!! HE WAS GOING ANNIHILATE ME IF HE FOUND OUT I GOT HIS CAMERA! He probably noticed it was gone! H-he's probably looking for it right now! Seconds later I heard a knock on my door, and then it creaked open...

"Hey you clown. Have you seen my cam-"
Silence.

Trophy's P.O.V.

I just woke up. I didn't feel like getting the fuck up at all... that is until I reached my hand over and felt my nightstand and... MY CAMERA??!! WHERE THE FUCK IS MY CAMERA??!! HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT-

"HEY SNOTTY FREAK" I screamed at that disgusting box of tissues.
"Uh- yah???"
"HAVE YOU SEEN MY CAMERA ANYWHERE???!!"
"Uhm.. Noh... sorry."

I got up out of my bed and ran across the hall.
THE MAIN LIVING ROOM! THAT'S THE LAST PLACE I HAD IT! I WAS TAKING PICTURES OF THE PLANTS NEAR THERE.
I know, I know. Taking pictures of your normal, everyday potted plants? The hell is wrong with you? Well, THE LAMP MADE THE LIGHTING ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I COULDN'T LET THAT PERFECT LIGHTING GO TO WASTE.

I started knocking on everybody's door, ignoring the fact that some were sleeping.
"Hey, have you seen my camera??!!"
I did this and asked everybody for about 15 minutes, until I reached... ugh. Cheesy's door. I knocked and then opened the door. If he invaded my privacy last evening, I have the right to invade his back.

"Hey clown, have you seen my cam-"
I stared at him. THAT CHEESY BASTARD! HE WAS HOLDING IT LOOKING THROUGH MY PERSONAL PHOTOS! THIS CROSSES MY PRIVACY BOUNDARIES.

"YOU CHEESY BASTARD! GIVE ME THAT!!"
"H-hey! No need to yell! You honestly got a RICOTTA good photos on here! Very talented!"

Cheesy's P.O.V.

I was trying to make myself look innocent by complimenting his photos. Obviously, it didn't work. He still had an angry look on his face.

"GIVE ME MY CAMERA BACK!!" Trophy screamed.
"Okay, okay, here!"
I then hand him the camera and thought I saw his face turn red.
"You okay, big guy?"
"OF COURSE I AM!! Fucking dumbass."
"Well, sheesh, alright. But seriously, your face is like- really red."
"N-NO IT'S NOT! GO AWAY!"
"You're in my room..?"
I felt his second-hand embarrassment as his face turned even redder.
"A-alright. Bye, you cheesy twerp."
"Bye?"
I suddenly felt something in me. I felt like- sorta comfortable around Trophy. He was so goofy in a funny way. He never really thinks before he acts. Although he's usually screaming his lungs out at everyone (especially me), I always felt like he didn't mean it.

His walls are kinda transparent.

—————————————————————-
Ty @iXSIMPXi FOR BEING MY FIRST EVER FOLLOWER! I love the vibe you give off 😤💪✨✨ Slay.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter ya'll