Three - Love Him? LOVE HIM?!

(cussing lol)

Trophy's P.O.V.

Ugh. That Cheesy Twerp. I'm going to pound his cu- I- DISGUSTING FACE into the ground.

I'm just glad I got to his room before he could look at any of my other pictures. The ones of... him...

HEY! BUT ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE! I SWEAR! WHENEVER I SEE HIM, HE'S ALWAYS IN THE RIGHT LIGHTING SPOTS AND DOING SOME STUPID, LOVABLE GOOFY THINGS.

Thats what I hate about him!

He's the only person here who's lucky enough (somehow) to be sitting in the most perfect lighting spots... especially that one time at his show.

I was... in the crowd, obviously. I wanted to see how this Cheesy Twerp made those stupidly clever jokes of his. Yeah, I gotta say. I was being pretty harsh in the crowd, doing my thing as a Jock.

I overheard him talking to Pickle about how joke-making is often hard. Hard? looked simple to me. Thats when I tried it. How did that little guy do it? I mean- you have to probably have a lot—AND I MEAN A LOT OF KNOWLEDGE—to be able to make jokes that fit into every situation or subject of a conversation and event.

You also have to be able to have perfect timing—something I'm only good at when it comes to pictures. Not speaking. I realized that... Cheesy wasn't exactly... tough... physically. But definitely knowledgeably and mentally. He has more power in his brain then my whole leg. He may not act like it, but he's a big know-it-all.

I'm probably not the best at hiding my feelings either. He... he noticed my face was red.. Oh shit. SHIT SHIT SHIT! WHAT IF HE KNOWS THAT.. OH GOD.. I can't let him know. He would think I'm so weird... Especially since I'm always screaming at him at the top of my lungs.

I hope he thinks my face just turned red because he was looking through my photos.

Or probably because I told him to get out of his own room by accident.

hahah...

Cheesy's P.O.V.

Another day, another day for joke planning. Not many people enjoy my jokes and puns, like Salt, Pepper, Trophy, Knife, Nickel, and sometimes Microphone, but the rest seem to like them—but only during performances. HEY, I'M TRYING TO KEEP THEM AT A MINIMUM, BUT OBJECTS JUST SEEM TO MAKE EVERY MOMENT OF THEIR LIVES PUN AND JOKE WORTHY! ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT I CAN'T HELP IT!

Someone who really hates my shows is Trophy, of course. He hates almost everything, besides people that seem to look "tough" to him.

The only time I hadn't seen him like that was when he was in my room.

He was a stuttering MESS I tell you!

Don't get me started on how red his face looked! He looked like apple!

I guess you can say that he hadn't SEED how red he was! Haha! Get it? That's a real knee slapper. Oh, CRAP! I'm gonna be doing another show soon! Gotta go!

Trophy's P.O.V.

Cheesy is now performing again, with his stupidly clever jokes. This time, he's telling jokes about cleaning. That seems to be getting that Clean Freak pretty mad. I can hear her whispering to Miss Loud-Mouth, "Cleaning isn't a joke! When will people notice that it helps the economy, saves lives, and keeps the Earth and objects on it sanitary and healthy?"

PUH-LEESE. The biggest germaphobe I've ever met. She's being over dramatic. That lady brushes her teeth and showers at least 32 times a day. Its annoying how much she smells like Clorox and Windex every day.

I hear a lot of people laughing at Cheesy's jokes all of a sudden, and fade back into reality.

Besides his Cheesy jokes, hah.
He looks pretty cute in his little bowtie, at least making me give the slightest chuckle from his stupidly clever little jokes.