Eleven - Rivalry

(This chapter will be about Nickloon yall 😍‼️‼️ This still takes place the next morning after chapter 10 and is just a different ship besides comedy gold. This is really just a filler while I'm working on ideas for after.. uh... chapter 10. Anyways, enjoy this lol. Also, some teeny tiny lime-y shit lolll)

Nickel's P.O.V. 

Two people were definitely fucking last night. Not to call out names, but it was totally 2 gay people. It sounded like it. Definitely did. I know I'm being straightforward, but I'm telling the truth. 

Besides that, everybody is forgiving BALLOON now. Balloon can die for all I care. He's irrelevant, annoying, and SO manipulative, like in season 1. I get that season 1 was YEARS AGO, but I know people that don't change at ALL. There are people that change, and people that are bound to stay their same, annoying, petty, selfish selves. 

(ahem, Nickel. Nickel is the exact example of this.

I don't get how people are able to forgive someone like him. He's obviously a red flag to like- the WHOLE HOTEL. I can probably talk to SOMEONE about this, right?

I know! Baseball. 

He'll... He'll probably understand. 

Balloon's P.O.V.

Everything is going well! People are starting to notice my change. They're starting to notice that it was all in the past. Well, everybody... except for Nickel, of course. Nickel... he has a very tough shell. It's not easy to get to his hear- I mean... Feelings, that way. Haha... 

Nickel's whole entire personality is his sarcasm. I can tell whether he's being sarcastic or not, but he definitely isn't now. I just wish I could talk to him normally. I wish he could forgive me. I wish we didn't have to hate each other all the time. 

He's always ranting and going on about how I didn't change, when he still acts as his same, stupid sarcastic self for over 11 years. When is he gonna realize that even the worst people can change...? 

I was only manipulative towards everyone because I thought that was how reality shows worked. Wasn't there supposed to be that competitive one that always tried to get people to listen to them? Nobody else there was... well, that. 

Pepper and Salt were the girl-friends. OJ was the smart one. Paper was the sweet one. Bow was the one people found annoyingly lovable. Knife was the jerk. Pickle was the one who picked sides. Light Bulb was the supportive one. Apple was the obsessive one. Marshmallow was the introverted one. Paintbrush was the odd one out. I- No offense to them of course..! Taco was the stupid-smart one, and Nickel was the sarcastic one. All of these spots had been taken... I had to be the manipulative one or else others would see me as a wannabe. 

You know what? I think it's time I talk to Nickel. If he's not willing to make a move on me, I'll do it myself. I.. to him, of course. It's time I tell him how his hea- UGH. I mean feelings doesn't have to be closeted all the time. 

Nickel's P.O.V. 

Today is BORING. Nothing to do, nothing to make sarcastic comments out of, nothing. 

AHA! I know. I'll just find Balloon and bully him for fun. Make my day a little more exciting to hear his squeaky, annoying voice. 

I suddenly see Balloon walking to the lift. 

good, good.

I followed him and slipped through the doors before they could even close. 

"What the- Nickel..? What are you doing here-"