Thanks, Twerp - (LATE) Pride Month Special

(IM SOO SORRY IM POSTING THIS AT THE END OF PRIDE MONTH AAAAABABSGBEJDYSBDJEHFNF
I've just been really busy.
yeah. playing fucking cookie run.)

Cheesy's POV:

Perfect! Trophy's gonna love this!

I was with Candle, and she was teaching me how to crochet... well, something.

It was a little gift, from me to him, ya know? Since its THAT month! I decided to celebrate! Now, I wonder what Trophy's doing now...

Trophy's POV:

That Cheesy twerp.

I can hear him laughing and giggling from a fucking mile away. What's he up to now!?

That adorable son of a bitch.

...

I'm too gay.

-A few minutes pass-

Cheesy's POV:

Finally! I was done making a little crocheted plush of me, and about to head to Trophy's room to give it to him.

I got a little ribbon and tied a little bow around the leg. I hoped he likes it!

No POV:

Cheesy presses the lift's button as the elevator ascends to the 3rd floor where Trophy's room is.

Once on the third floor, he passes by a few doors until he reaches Trophy's. He then gently knocks on the door, waiting for a response.

"What is it dumba- oh. Hey, Cheesy," Trophy says.

"Hey Trophy! How's it glowing?" Cheesy said, slapping his knee in response to his joke.

Trophy rolled his eyes. This lovable dumbass he thought.

"AAAAnyways..." Cheesy says. "I got somethin' for ya!"

"What is it?" Trophy said, curiously.

Cheesy lifted the little crocheted plush toy of himself up to Trophy.

"Here ya go!" Cheesy says, excitedly.

"I'm a beginner, hehe. Candle only taught me 4 days ago"

Trophy held up the little crocheted cheesy plush.

"It's not much but-" Cheesy was cut off by sniffling.

Trophy was.. crying..? But a good crying.

"This is sOOoOoOoO sweeeet...." Trophy said, his voice cracking while he was blushing madly.

"I didn't get you anything though, but..." Trophy leaned over to Cheesy.

He then kissed him on the lips, lovingly.

"Thanks, you Cheesy twerp."