I like him to the bones

Today is another day of classes. I was expecting him to be late. But today he came early we even meet each other at our usual meeting place before going to school together with my friends. Today on our first subject reporting is a must. So I volunteered to report next together with him. Since a two week school break is coming maybe this report will be an excuse for me to see or talk to him. Classes went on as usual and of course he is stunning as always. After class, we went on our usual spot to hangout. And of course pictures are a must. So we took a lot of them and today we, just the two of us have a lot of photos. And I posted one on my IG account. On our hangout one of my favorite song was played in the background which is something just like this by Coldplay. And I can't help but to sing along. Later on I told them that I hate my voice. And he told me that it isn't, I just need to practice more. I was so touched by that for the reason that when I sing someone always shut me down or someone always tell me not to sing. So through out the years I always make my voice sound awful. And that's why I felt really appreciated. Later on we moved to a barbeque stall and in there we stayed for like an hour. He was staring at his reflection. I went to him and he told me that he looked so tall in his reflection. It was indeed true. Comparing my height to him. I look like a dwarf standing next to him. But his height is perfect. We even compared our hands. His hand is so big and it's veins are visible. I liked it he is so perfect. Not to mention him being a smart person, he's got everything that I want from a man. Including his nails, voice, the way he talk, and his plans for his future. I really liked him a lot. I just wish I am not just bored or just fooling myself.

But one time I was playing COD I happen to saw his account went online. An old classmate of mine sent me an invite to join his group. And I joined surprisingly another classmate was in there. We played a couple of games and to my surprise he sent a request to join the group. I was so happy at that time. I feel so happy that I get to play with him. So I let him join the match. But then after a couple of match I started regretting my actions. Cause these classmates of mine pushed me in an awkward situation. They started teasing me that I had a crush on him or the other way around. I was so embarrassed that I just laughed at it and mentioned thier ex girlfriends as a revenge. And I spent the night thinking how I am supposed to face him tomorrow.

Another day of class and I still don't know how I am supposed to face him. The on my way to school the idea came to me, I'll just simply act normal and tell him not to mind what my classmates said. I said it minutes after meeting him and he didn't react like the idiots I dated before. Goshh I really like him. Today he was wearing a black hoodie with a black pants. I love his style especially when he wears those hoodies. I wish I can get at least one of his hoodie. I will probably wear them like everyday. While filling up the attendance he patted my friends hair right in front of my very eyes. I was so jealous I would like to kill her. But it went away after he placed his arm around me for like 1 minute while talking to me. Still I am so jealous. Classes went on as usual and after class we hang out together like always. And on our way to our hangout he again placed his arm on that friend of mine just like he did to me earlier. This time I really wanted to kill her totally and shave her head and make her look like a monk on her funeral. Then she started this game where we took some of those little yellow balls that are similar to green peas, from the golden bush tree if I am not mistaken. I don't what to call them so bear with me hahahahaha. Then we started to throw them at each other like a snowball fight but with a smaller yellow pea sized versions. I kept aiming at her and and the satisfaction was amazing. I even aimed at her face all the time. And then when we finished playing we settled at our usual hangout spot. I was relieved because she went home and needs to go back at school to practice. Cause if she stayed I will end up killing her with my words. Only four of us are hanging out and one left early. I asked him again about what he heard on the game and he told me that he didn't hear much of our conversation during the game but he can still remember what my classmates teased about me. I noticed that he was playing an offline game so I joined him. I sat closer to him and he switched the mode to multiplayer and we played different games but I always end up losing. Soon the other one joined us and still I can't win a single game. The next person who left was him then we decided to go home as well. Later that night while I was playing COD I noticed that he was online so I invited him to play. It was a nice game. I was able to hear his voice and is so motivating. After several games he told me that his phone is already lowbat so the fun is over.