Preparations

One week has passed since the break started and I wanted to interact with him so badly. Even in COD, I still can't match his playing schedule. But what makes me smile is whenever I open my account I always recieve an XP card from him. Then suddenly the thought of me being crushed by questions by our world religion teacher, the teacher that scares me the most. ( Gosh!!! That teacher is scary) and him being my partner makes me feel embarrassed for some reason. So I started researching on my report which is confucianism. I really admire Confucius together with Alexander the great, Aristotle, Plato and many other philosophers. To be honest I am more into philosophy of life in where I found interesting. So I choose this report and gladly volunteered for it asking him to be my partner. Of course together with my other reasons. After I did my research I messaged him reminding him about our report. Then the conversation went so on and so forth.

Days before my two week break ends. I arranged a hang out at our house and that will be tomorrow. So I messaged some of my friends to come over and some including him agreed while the others are not sure. And I think today is my lucky day for the reason that when I opened my COD account I immediately noticed that his account is online. I hesitated for like five seconds and to my surprise he sent an invite to play together. If course I was so overjoyed, after a couple of match my dysmenorrhea started to kill me. I tried to play two more games despite the pain and cannot go any further. So I messaged him through the game's inbox and on messenger that I was sick and cannot play any longer. And he replied with a thumbs up. With a following "get well soon" message. I took a short nap and when I woke up I was feeling better. And I started to plan things for tomorrow's hangout. So I decided to make kimpabs and masubi for tomorrow with some chips and orange juice. I just hope I can wake up early tomorrow so that I can prepare the house and food properly.

So I woke up at around 10:30 am. It was pretty late but I still have time to prepare. I cleaned the house and took a bath I soaked my blood stained pajama and underwear in a basin. I checked he time and it was already 12:00 pm. I rushed to he nearest puregold. Which was around 2 kilometers  away from my house. I grabbed some chips, kimpab ingredients and more. When I finished I checked if I grabbed all the things I need but it is still not complete. I forgot seaweed sheets and my napkins. So I searched for the seaweed and unfortunately  cannot find one. I asked one of the staff and he told me that it was now out of stock. I went to grabs some pads and the body fantasies perfume attracted my eyes. I took the melon one and beside the perfume I also grabbed other stuff I don't really need. When I was at the counter I was so nervous because my bill was around 600 php. When I was on my way out I received a message from him. Asking if the others have arrived. I asked him if he is on his way and he replied with a thumbs up. I told him that I will wait for him at carmart (our usual hangout). When I arrived home, I went straight to carmart and when I arrived i can't see any of my friends or him. So I waited for nearly 20 minutes and he showed up. He was wearing a green sweatshirt with a gray jogging pants and what makes his outfit looks so good is his cap. It was a brown cap with rings in it. Fortunately, I was also wearing a blue cap. I brought some seaweed sheets on the store and we waited for the others and when they've arrived we went to my house. In the first and second hours I prepared some food. I performed a trial and error in making the kimpab. After several trial and errors. I finally made my own version of kimpab it was more like a sushi style than the normal round ones. I invited my cousin to help us with our project. So just like what I planned my cousin came over and helped us practice our report and make our report. We practiced our report and I was a bit disappointed or maybe it was just me expecting too much. He was a good speaker but not what I expected him to be. Anyways I went to the CR and I was so embarrassed, I forgot about my clothes. I was like SHIT!!!. Then I remembered that I saw him came out from in there an hour ago. FUCK!!! I was so embarrassed. I went out and took some laundry powder and washed my clothes. I am so super embarrassed. It was now 5 pm and my mom has arrived and she went straight to her room. An hour passed and we still hasn't finished it podcast so I told them that they should go home and we can continue our project on Monday. But my mom came out and asked several questions about them which was my purpose for asking them to come over. I wanted to introduce my friends and him to my parents. I told my mother hat we will still be doing our podcast on Monday but she said she has her classes so she suggested that we do it on Saturday. And so we set the date. It was now dark when they went home so I escorted them on thier way up together with my little brother. He turned while remembering that he left something behind. I think he is not aware of me following them I saw a little surprised expression in his face and I told him to just take it when he came back on Saturday. When I was on my way back I came across my cousin and he told me that he noticed that I have a crush on him. I don't know how he noticed that but I opened up to him anyway.

My mother asked me to go grocery shopping early in the morning tomorrow before they arrive. So my sister and I planned that we go jogging before we shop.

But we woke up at 10:00 am so we didn't jog at that morning. But before we can go to the grocery we took a short stop at Watsons because they are on sale. We purchased some skin care products and more. After that we then continues to do our mission. We arrived home around 12:30. I started to clean the house and one by one my friends started to arrive. Today he was wearing his usual red hoodie that makes him look so dashing. Our focus for today was all about our podcast. We decided to do a mini radio show, Where I and him is the main host. Since the others cannot speak in English fluently I decided that they should sing a song as their special number. We spent the first hour in choosing a song which leads to us just singing together. Finally when we came up with our plan we then started to turn ideas into action. First will be the introductions and then they will sing the song "still the one" and then I will read a letter from a fan which I composed then we will give our advice and opinions on the matter.

The letter:

Dear ali yow

I have this friend that I met at a summer class back when I was 15. We became friends when I saved him from bullies. But after that incident he started to learn how to protect himself by studying martial arts. One day I was the one getting bullied and then out if the blue he showed up then shooed the bullies away. I am now 18 and he is 20. We've been friends for 3 years now. We like discovering new places and we once told ourselves that we would like to travel the world together someday. Little did I know he started having feelings for me and I haven't spoken to him for like a month now. It's not because I dislike him but I do not know how to respond.

..................................

We finished recording around 3:30 and one of my friends went home because her older sibling asks her to buy something in town. So only two of them are left and since we does not have anything to do we started playing COD. At around 4 they asked me that they should go home.