Update

So yeahh... Its been 2 years since I last last wrote here. And the crush that I told here already had a girlfriend. Hahaha. It's funny though... A year has already passed but I can still remember evey detail vividly... I can still remember how my friends persuaded me to confess and so I did. I can still picture myself writing that confession letter on a one fourth sheet of paper and how I cowardly asked my friend to deliver that note.. hahaha... But then the next day he told me that he wanted to focus on his self and that his goal is that he wants to get a job first before he get a girlfriend.... And yeaahh I got rejected but I asked him this question "Do you like me?" And he hesitated to answer but then I stood there and looked at him sincerely hoping for an answer... And yes he said he didn't like me.. I can still clearly remember how I sat in there crying as he left me alone.. I can still clearly remember how I cried so much that night... In the cold atmosphere of my room and the chilly walls that I rest my back on as I try to review for the exam. But then all I got was a cold. It's funny to think that the next person to make me feel butterflies sat beside me during that exam.. (which I had no idea that time)...

So what happened to thus guy who rejected me... The next thing that happened was I distanced myself from our circle and I started to find other friend to hang out... For the awkwardness got through us... And after maybe two weeks another girl also confessed to her.... And that girl became her girlfriend... When i discovered that I just laughed... Its funny how a girl can change your perception in life...