jealous

Darren and Sebastian were sitting in a room, on a bed, and by themselves.

"Listen Sebastian, I need to tell you something..." Darren said in a serious voice and looked at Sebastian. "Okay, what is it?" Sebastian asked, looking at Darren with a worried feeling in his stomach. "Okay, it's just the hickey... it was me... But it was a prank, I just didn't know it would turn out like this". Darren said, and was a little sad about what he had done.

"Oh.. " Sebastian didn't know what to say, when he saw Darren like this he felt sorry and a little sad. "Man, it's okay, as you just said, it was a prank, right?" Sebastian said he didn't want to be mad at Darren... Okay he wanted to be mad, but he couldn't... Not when Darren already was a little sad.

"Aw, really, that's sweet" Darren said, and gave Sebastian a little shy smile. "Just plz don't do it again haha" Sebastian said and made a small laugh, and he made Darren laugh a little too. "Okay I'll never do it again", Darren said but he thought of something else. Sebastian saw that Darren had a little smirk on his face, but he tried to hide it a little.

"Okay, thank you then" Sebastian said but was a little confused. "Okay I'll go and find Regie then." Darren said and stood up and walked out of the room. And Sebastian was left in the room.

Darren was in the house looking for Regie when he finally found him in the kitchen drinking some milk.. "YoooOo Regiee~" Darren Said with a little girly voice. To make some fun. "Hmm what's up bro?" Regie said with a sleepy voice. It was a really hot and deep voice.

"I need your help..." Darren Said and walked over to Regie. "What kind of help do you need?" Regie asked and looked at him. "Can we please talk in a room, where it's only both of us?" Darren asked seriously. Regie looked at Darren a little confused. "Yeah, of course," Regie said and walked in a room with Darren by his side.

When they were in the room, Darren closed the door, turned around and saw Regie sitting on the bed and looking at him. "Is there a problem?" Regie asked when Darren was On his way over to him. "I- I like Sebastian, it was me who gave him the hickey..." Darren Said when he sat on the bed.

"What, it really was you! And you like Sebastian!?!?" Regie Said and was about to laugh, but when he Saw Darren was serious, he understood it. "Wow,are you serious about this?" Regie asked in a serious tone.

"Yes, I actually like Sebastian..." Darren said and looked Down and began to play with his fingers. "That's cute bro!" Regie said and made a big smile on his face and looked at Darren who was also happy. "You Think? But I don't Think he likes me back ...." Darren Said and looked up at Regie and Saw the smile On his face.

"We just need to make him jealous," Regie said and smirked.

"But... how?" Darren asked, he was into this, he liked that Regie wanted to help him. "What about me and you" Regie said and smirked at Darren. "Wait, you mean that you want us to be together?" Darren asked and was confused. "Yes, exactly, and when he gets jealous, we break up in front of him, and then you talk with him." Regie said. Darren liked the idea.

"But, how long do you Think we need to do this?" Darren asked and was into the plan too. "I don't know, but we need to make sure that all the members know we are together" Regie Said and looked at Darren with a smirk. "Okay, fine." Darren Said.

Darren and Regie was in the room and making all the rules. What the idea was, and how they should start the plan.

"Okay, you ready" Regie asked Darren and took his hand up, gave a sign to give him a High five. "I'm ready" Darren Said and gave Regie a High five. "Good, I'm proud that you told me that you like Sebastian". Regie Said to Darren and smiled. "Thank you bro" Darren Said and got shy because now Regie knows it.