Date!

"What do you mean? Why only 198%?" Sebastian asked and was a bit confused.

"1. Darren is not ready yet, 2. You need other shoes man" Oliver said and made them all laugh. "What's wrong with those shoes?" Sebastian asked and looked at his old shoes. "They are too old man, you need some new, wait here, I brought some yesterday you can borrow". Oliver said and ran out of the room, and came back as fast as he could with some really pretty shoes.

"Take these on, I think we have the same shoe size". Oliver said and gave Sebastian the shoes. "Okay, let me try them". Sebastian said and gave the flowers to Oliver so he could try the shoes. He sat on the bed. He took one of the shoes on. And he began to walk around in the room to try to see if he could fit them.

"they are perfect, I love them! You really want me to have them on today?" Seb asked and was really happy that he could have them on.

It's them⬆️.

"Yes ofc! Your welcome man."Oliver said and huget Sebastian. Sebastian took both shoes on and at that time he jumped a little because he was so excited.

"Okay okay, now you are gonna wait outside beside the car with the flowers, and then Darren will come out when he is ready." Oliver said and smiled at Sebastian who was still jumping. "Okay I can do this! Thank you so much guys" Sebastian said and ran out to the big car.

"Okay guys, let's go to Darren." Justin said.

All the boys were only waiting for Darren to come out and show how he looked. "Come onnnnn Darrennnn! Sebastian is already readdyyyy!!!" Justin shouted and all laughed. "Chilllll I'm coming okay!!" Darren said but was actually taking a photo too.

 "Chilllll I'm coming okay!!" Darren said but was actually taking a photo too

That's how he look⬆️

Darren opened the door and and all looked at him. "This is gonna be the best day ever, what do you think about it?" Darren asked and looked hopefully at the boys.

"You look so..... good, there is just one thing you need..." Regie said. "Yeah I see it too... It's bad.." Justin said and looked weird at Darren. "Don't you see it too, Ryan?" Justin asked and looked at Ryan,

"Oh yeah, it's really bad..." Ryan said. "W-what? what do I need???" Darren became a little nervous. "Oh yeah, I see it too... fuck..." Kane said and took his hand up and coverd his mouth and looked shocked.

"Yo, guys, what is it?" Darren was so confused. "It's... shit... I'm sorry, but you need..." Regie didn't know what to say, it was bad...

"WHAT IS IT?!" Darren shouted. "I don't know how to say... but I know where it is...It's standing beside the car outside". Oliver said and giggled.

"Wait, what do you mean?" Darren asked. "See it by yourself," Kane said and giggled. "Yeah, come on'' Justin said and opened the door to get out of the room. "Okay... If you say so..." Darren said and walked out of the room with all the boys behind him.

"When Darren walked outside he saw Sebastian stand beside the car smiling at him.

Darren ran over to him, and all the boys stopped up at the door and just to look at them. Darren stopped in front of Sebastian and looked at him. "You look so beautiful, '' Seb said and made Darren shyly, ''you too Seb," Drren said and Sebastian kissed him on the forehead.

"AWWWWWW" all the boys said when they saw Seb kiss Darren. That made Sebastian and Darren look at them. While Darren was still looking at the boys and just smiling, Sebastian took the flowers he had behind his back forwards to Darren.

Darren turned his head again over to Seb, but this time he saw the flowers. "Oh wooaahhh" Darren said made Seb laugh. "They are to you, you like them?" Sebastian asked and hoped he would like them, even though it wasn't him who had brought them.

"No... I don't like them.." Darren said and looked sad at Sebastian, "What?" Seb asked and looked at Darren and was confused. "No.. sorry, I don't like them...I LOVE THEM!!!!!" Darren shouted and gave Seb a big hug.

"OMG don't do that!" Seb said and hugged back. "sorry" Darren whispered while giggling. Sebastian stopped the hug and gave the flowers to Darren. "Thank youuuu" Darre said but then ran over to Justin and whispered something in his ear. Darren gave Justin the flowers and winked at him. Justin just smiled. And again Ryan looked at them and was a bit pised because... Yeah he didn't know...

Darren ran over to Sebastian again. "What was that?" Sebastian asked. "I can tell you when we come home again after the date". Darren said.

But what Darren didn't know was that he and Sebastian were going to spend the night at a hotel. "Okay" Sebastian said, he didn't want to tell him that they were going home again tonight.

"Bye guys" Darren said and waved to them. "Yeah, bye guys, and again thank you for it all." Sebastian said and they both got in the car.  Darren and Sebastian could hear all the boys say 'see ya'.

"Okay, so where are we going?" Darren asked, he was so excited, and so was Seb, but he tried not to show it and just play cool. "I think we are going to a restaurant called 'Coi'.

I don't know what you can get there, but I have heard it's a pretty good restaurant" Seb said and started the car. "Oh, that sounds good." Darren said.