Problem?

"Regie?!?!" Justin called and was walking over to Regie who was sitting on a couch, and Oliver was walking behind Justin. "What's up bro?" Regie asked and looked at them. "What happened?! I just Saw Darren and Sebastian kiss?!?!?" Justin asked when he was standing in front of Regie.

"You don't know? Me and Darren were only together because Darren wanted to make Sebastian jealous" Regie Said while looking at his phone. "What? So Darren likes Sebastian? Wow" Oliver Said and was a bit shocked "yes" Regie Said and giggled. "Oh, wow that was smooth." Justin said and thought about something.

"What if we make them go on a date?" Justin asked And looked at Regie, and then at Oliver, who also both began to think about it. "It's a good idea, but where are They supposed to go on a date? I mean, In a cinema, or just out and eating?" Oliver asked and liked the idea.

"I Think it would be better if they went to a restaurant!" Regie said and thought that if they went to a restaurant, then they could speak with each other, instead of sitting in a cinema and just falling asleep.

"Yeah, that's a good idea, also then they can get boba!!" Justin giggled and looked at Regie to see if he aged. "It's a good idea, but which restaurant are we gonna choose?" Regie asked and looked at them.

Time skip

Regie, Justin and Oliver choose a restaurant and book a room for them. "DARREN!!!! SEBASTIAN!!!!" Justin shouted loud so that Darren and Sebastian could hear Them. Regie could hear that Darren and Sebastian were on their way up.

"What's up guys?" Sebastian asked and looked at them when he and Darren were standing right infront of Them. "We wanna tell you two, that we made a date up for you, so we just wanted to know if you two wanna go on a date tomorrow?" Regie asked and looked at Darren and Sebastian smiling.

Sebastian and Darren were looking at each other and just smiling. Then they looked at the others and nodded. "That would be Nice" Darren Said and looked at them. Sebastian smiled and took Darrens hand.

"Okay then, we will help you two to get ready for each other tomorrow" Oliver Said and laughed, Regie and Justin giggled too. "Okay" Darren and Sebastian Said at the same time and smiled at each other.

-At dinner-

All the members were sitting at the table and were done eating. "Thank you Tay, It tasted so good" Oliver said and looked at Tay who had made food for them. "Yeah bro, it was so good, I'm so full" Darren said and took his hand on his stomach and closed his eyes. "Yeah me too" Kane said and looked at Tay, but then he saw Sebastian.

The way Sebastan was looking at Darren was so romantic and cute, Sebastian's eyes were on Darren's closed one, and it looked like Darren was Sebasstian's whole world.

"Wow, bro, are you in love sebastian orrr?" Kane asked when he was looking at Sebastian. "Haha yeah, you look so in love when you are looking at Darren! Don't you think that Regie is gonna me mad?" Ryan said and giggled. "Oh, that's right, Ryan, Kane and Tay don't know it!" Regie said and looked at Justin, Oliver, Sebastian and then Daren who had opened his eyes again.

"Wait, what, what don't we know?" Kane asked and was a little confused. Ryan and Tay looked at Regie too and were waiting for an answer. "Me and Darren are a couple," Sebastian said and looked at Darren in a cute way again.

"What... But I thought that you and Regie was a couple..." Kane said and pointed at Darren. "Yeah bro, what happened?" Ryan asked and looked at Sebastian. "Well... the only reason Darren and I were together was because Darren wanted to make Sebastian jealous," Regie said and smirked at Darren.

"Whaatttttt '' Rayan said and began to laugh. "And you wanted to help him?!" Kane asked Reegie and also began to laugh. "Yeah bro, you need to help a bro out of his problems man" Regie said and looked at Kane who kinda tried to stop laughing.

"And I thank you for that" Sebastian said and looked at Regie with a thankful smile. "Your welcome bro" Regie said and was about to say something more, but then Tay interrupted him.

"Wait! So you mean that Darren and Sebastian are a couple?!" Tay said in an annoyed way. "Yeah, do you have a problem with that?" Oliver asked from the other side.

"What do you mean by 'do you have a problem'? of cores!!!" Tay said and god was mad. This time everyone was looking at Tay and was a little surprised. And special Darren and Sebastian were looking kinda mad at him.

"Bro, it was a joke... Of course I'm happy for you two!!!" Tay said and a big smile came on his face.

"Fuck bro, you gave me a fucking chok!" Sebastian said and was about to give Tay a little slap in his arm, but Darren took him down to him and kissed his cheek. "Yooo, go get a room man!" Ryan said when he saw what happened.

"What, so we can't kiss in front of you guys now?" Darren said and tried to kiss Sebastian again. "Wait, they are right, let's go to the room" Sebastian said and smirked to Darren. "Whattttt" everyone shouted at the same time and looked at Darren to see his reaktion.

"Okay~" Darren said and smirked back just to tease him a little. Sebastian was a bit shocked, cose he didn't know Darren wanted to go into a room.

"Come" Darren said and got up. Everyone was looking at Darren with big eyes, and especially Sebastian. "O-okay" Sebastian said and was a bit shocked. Darren took Sebastian's hand and they ran into Sebastian's room.

"Okay, what just happened?" Justin asked and began to laugh. He also made the other members laugh a little too. Then the member heard a big bump. "Yo, haha what do you think they are doing?" Ryan asked and made them all laugh again.

Sebastian smashed Darren up on the wall and tongue kissed him, Darren kissed him back. They touched each other's body, and tried to take each other's clothes off.

Sebastian was so horny, but he knew that Darren wasn't ready for sex yet. Sebastian took his hands down to Darren's ass, and squeezed it. Darren moaned a bit, and got horny too. "Fuck, Sebastian, stop." Darren tried to say between the kisses.

"Sebastian stopped the kisses, and took his hand away again. "I'm so sorry Darren, I just want you so bad" Sebastian Said and had his forehead On Darrens forehead. Darren got a bit shy.

"No, it's just, I wanna have sex... I just don't want it today, but I want it tomorrow after our date" Darren Said and that made him so shy that he hid his face behind his hands.

"You sure about that baby?" Sebastian asked he wasn't sure that Darren told him the truth, and he didn't want Darren to say that he wanted sex just because Sebastian wanted it.

"Yes, I really want it, and I want my first time to be with you" Darren Said and huget Sebastian. Sebastian pulled Darren closer and kissed him On his forehead. "I would be happy to be your first time baby" Sebastian Said and kissed Darren on the lips.

Darren kissed back and then stopped the kiss. "You wanna watch a movie?" Darren asked and looked Sebastian in his eyes.

Sebastian smiled. "There is nothing more I want right now" Sebastian Said and kissed Darren on his forehead.

Sebastian and Darren watched a romantic movie called titanic. They both were cuddling each other, and sometimes they kissed a bit.

But as you all know the movie is really long, so they both fall asleep in eachothers arms.