198%

The Next Day

"Seb, wake up!" Oliver whispered/shouted. And tried to wake up Sebastian who still was cuddling with Darren. "Bro, what's wrong?" Seb asked a little loud and annoyed, when he saw Oliver, Kane and Regie standing beside him.

"Shhhhh!!!!" Oliver whispered, and pointed at Darren, so Seb could see he was still sleeping. Darren moved a little, but didn't wake up. Seb tried to get up, but it was hard because Darren was sleeping while holding his arm.

"Regie gets darrens pillow, you know the one he always sleeps with. The bread you know". Oliver whispered and pointed at the pillow. Regie walked over to the pillow, took it and gave it to Sebastian. Sebastian tried hard to place the pillow in Darren's arms without waking him up.

He did it and he got out of bed. Oliver, Kane, Regie and Sebastian left the room, and walked into Justin and Ryan's room. They were the only ones in the whole house who were roomies. No one in the house knows why they wanna be romies when they can get their own room, but hey, if they wanna be romies let them be, it's only sweet.

"Guys, what are you all doing here? and why are there a lot of clots on the floor? Isn't that a bit weird?" Seb asked when he saw all the boys in Ryan and Justin's room (except for Darren, ofc)

"Stop with all the questions, we are here to help you bro" Justin said and took some clothes up, and gave it to Sebastian. "Try this on dude" Justin said and smiled. Sebastian looked at all the boys, he was a bit confused, and he also looked at bid confused.

"Can't you remember anything man?" Regie asked and looked at Sebastian. "Yeah bro, you and Darren are going on a date today". Ryan said and giggled when he saw Sebastian blush a little. "Shit, that's right! I had mostly forgotten that" Sebastian said and scratched his hair. "That's fine, we are gonna help you, just try the cloth first." Oliver said and smiled at his confused little brother.

"Okay, thank you guys, I'll go try this on" Sebastian said and took the clothes on. "So? what do you think?" Sebastian asked and looked at the boys who really liked the cloth on him. "Broooo, you look so good!" Regie said and gave him one of his good perfumes.Take this and go out and take a shower. Because you smell bro." regie said and med the others laugh.

"Yeah and we will make Darren ready for you then" Oliver said and patted Seb's back. "Okay. Man, thank you so much for helping me, it means so much." Sebastian said and smiled at the boys. "Yeah yeah, that's fine bro, just get in the shower man" Justian said and lauget. "Okay okay, fine" Sebastian said and got in the bathroom.

"Come goys, we are gonna wake our sleepy friend Darren up now" Oliver said and got out of the room with the other boys.

Pov Darren

"DARREN!!!!!" I woke up when I heard one shout in my ear. I got a shock and woke up in no time. "Mannnn, what's the problem?" I asked and turned around when I saw the boys. "Come up, we are gonna help you" Regie said and took the duvet from me.

"Stopppp, I don't wanna get up..." I said, I was so slippy. "Darren you need to, the day is here." Oliver said and smiled at me. "What do you mean by that?" I asked. Man I don't wanna get up, why can't I just sleep her in Sebastians bed... Wait, where is he?

"You and Seb are going on a date today, and he is already getting ready, just for you man." Regie said and took my pillow. "Omg!! I totally forgot that, omg I'm so stupid." I said. I felt bad for forgetting that... How could I? ugh...

"Man it's okay, Seb forgot it too". Ryan said and giggled. "Oh okay", I said and felt a bit better. "But hey, come up man! seb is soon readdy, and you are still in his bed" Justin said and smirked to me. I know what he meant by that...

"Do you have a problem that I'm in his bed?" I asked Justin with a smirk on my face. "Ugh...no, because I have my own bed HA!" Justin said and looked at me. I looked a bit annoyed at him.

"Dude stop this, and Darren get up now! We need to make you readdy too!" Oliver said annoyed and looked at me. "Fine, I'll let you guys help me..." I said and got up from the bed. "Good, let's look in your closet then." Oliver said and got over to my closet.

He was looking in my closet for a long time, but he came out again with so pretty cool clothes that I totally forgot I had. "Take this on after you take a shower". Oliver said and gave me the clothes. "And put this on so you don't smell the whole day man." Ryan said and gave me one of his expensive perfumes.

"Oh, woah, thank you bro, I really don't know what to say" I said. I'm so thankful for all the members. "You don't need to say anything, just get ready!!!" Regie said and smiled. "Oh yeah, you are right," I said.

No one's pov

Darren walked in Sebastian's bathroom to get ready. "Come guys, let's see how Seb is doing". Kane said and was a bit excited. "Yeah, you are right, let's check on him" Oliver said and walked out of the room and into Ryan and Justin's room where Seb was.

All the members were in Ryan andJustins room now, so Justin walked up to the door into the bathroom. "SEB!!!!! Are you done soon??????? You have been in there for a really long time now." Justin shouted. "Yeah, come out, we wanna see you!!!" Oliver said and was so happy. "Thill man, I'm coming!" Sebastian said.

What The members didn't know was that Sebastian was taking photos of himself, he felt really hot in the clothes. He had also Regies expensive perfume on, so he smelled really good. He was already ready for the date, but he was also really nervous, mostly because it was his first ever date, but also a little because it was with Darren.

Sebastian took his last photo and got out to the boys. "What do you think?" Sebastian asked.

 That's how he looks

That's how he looks.⬆️

"Wow, you look soooo good!!" Justin said and was a bit surprised. Ryan kicked Junstin on his leg, and looked at Justin like he didn't like what he said.

"Yeah, you look okay," Ryan said and smiled. "Woahhh, I hope Darren likes it" Kane said "Likes it? Of course he will, you look so good, and you smell good!!!" Regie said and huggett Sebastian.

"Thank you guys, this really means a lot." Sebastian said and got shy. "You're welcome man, but you are not ready yet!" Oliver said and looked at Regie who ran out of the room, and came back with some flowers. He gave the flowers to Seb. "There you go, now you are 198% ready!" Oliver said and made the others giggle.

"What do you mean? Why only 198%?" Sebastian asked and was a bit confused.