SEX?!?!?🔞

"DARREN? DO YOU WANNA GIVE ME MY TOWEL?? I CAN'T REACH IT!!!" Sebastian shouted out from the bathroom. Sebastian was in the shower, but he couldn't reach his towel. Okay he could, but he just wanted Darren to give it to him...

"YEAH, I'M COMING!!!!" Darren shouted back, and Sebastian could hear Darren's food steps. Darren opened the door, and Sebastian stood mid in the room with the towel on.

"Oh... I thought you needed help, sorry." Darren Said and was about to walk again. "But I need help, I need your help-" Sebastian Said and walked slowly over to Darren. "With what?" Darren asked, to be honest, Darren had a thought, but he wasn't sure...

"I want you" Sebastian whispered in Darren's ear when he came close enough.

"You want me huh? Then take me" Darren Said and moved Sebastian's towel away. Darren looked Down and Saw that he was already hard.

Pov Darren

Shit he is huge! how??? How Can he have such a big cock? I mean holy crap! Like wth-

No one's pov

Sebastian Saw Darren's face when he noticed his hard dick. "You like what you see?" Sebastian whispered in Darren's ear. He began to kiss Darrens neck.

"You are huge... It won't fit..." Darren said and closed his eyes and began to moan a bit of the soft kisses On his neck.

"I'm sure it will fit, just wait and see" Sebastian said and kissed Darren on the lips. Darren kissed back and began to take his clothes off.

When Darren only had boxers on, Sebastian and Darren ran into their bedroom.

When Sebastian and Darren were in the bedroom Sebastian smashed Darren on the bed and Seb was now over him. They began to kiss roughly. Their tongues were playing with each other, and they were both really hard.

"What do you like to be called?" Sebastian asked and stopped the kiss and looked Darren in the eyes. Darren knew what he ment, and got shy. "Well... I- I like the name baby boy..." Darren said and his cheeks became really read. "Okay baby boy, I will call you that if you call me daddy." Sebastian said and smirked at Darren who didn't know what to say. "O-Okay..." Darren said and Sebastian kissed him again.

Sebastian began to rub his dick up against Darrens, and they both moaned in pleasure and were breathing heavily. "Fuck, Darren, I want you so bad." Sebastian said. Darren made a deep moan, and Sebastian tried to take Darren's boxers off. He got them off and their Dick's touched each other and the Casper for air.

After some time where Sebastian and Darren have Kissed and rubbed on each other, Sebastian started to become a bit impatient, so he slapped Darren's ass, which made Darren jerk and stop the kiss and made a loud moan. Sebastian liked Darren's moans, so he began to squeeze his ass, and give him kisses down his neck. Darren pulled Sebastians hair, but Sebastian stopped and asked.

"You wanna suck me?" Seb looked Darren in the eyes and smirked. "Y-yeah" Darren said, Sebastian Got it and pulled Darren over him this time. So now Darren was On top of Sebastian.

"Come on baby, let me feel your tongue On my hard cock." Sebastian Said and closed his eyes and was ready to feel Darren's mouth around his dick. "Okay, Sebastian," Darren Said and got Down to 'it'. "Okay what, baby?" Sebastian asked and opened his eyes and looked at Darren.

"O-okay, Daddy" Darren Said, and Sebastian got satisfied by the name. Darren was now in front of the cock, and was about to do it when he thought-

Pov Darren

Wait, I have never done this, what if I do something wrong? or if he didn't like it? What if I'm really bad at it and he dont cume? Then it will all be awkward... Ah, no, I can't Think that, just think if it's a lollipop, yes a lollipop!! Okay here we go!