touching yourself?

"To be honest guys... It's wassent that big. It was only because Regie was talking with a Girl, one of our stars... And I just got jealous..." Oliver said and smiled at Darren, after at Regie, who was having his arms around Oliver's waist.

"Really, was that it?" Sebastian asked. He didn't think it was that big... Oliver and Regie looked at him with an 'wtf' face. Like they were annoyed over that question.

"how would you feel if I was talking with one of our beautiful stars?" Darren asked, looking at Sebastian with a straight face.

"Yeah, okay... you are right...sorry.. It was a stupid question.." Sebastain said looking down on his legs and felt awkward. "It's okay..." Oliver said and smiled at his brother.

"BUT WAIT!!! this make no sense, how could Regie and Darren faked that they were together if Oliver and Regie was together at that time?!?!?" Kane asked and was confused.

"I already knew it," Oliver said and kissed Regie on the cheek.

"Why didn't I know about this? you are my brother" Sebastian said and was a bit annoyed...

"As I said before, we didn't want you guys to know about us, we were kinda scared that everyone would think we were a weird couple, or that we didn't match" Oliver said.

"Aww, noo, we love that you two are together!!! but how could you two hold on to such a big secret?" Sebastian asked Oliver, who looked at regie with big eyes, hoped he would answer this.

"Well, actually there is one who knew it, guess who it was," Regie said and smirked.

"Eeeee, I don't know, Ryan?" Kane asked and looked at Oliver and regie who both shocked their heads.

"Nah man, it was Tay," Oliver said and smiled.

"Oohhhh" Darren, Kane and Seb said at the same time.

"Man wtf, why can I hear justin's moans? that weird bro" Regie said and made a disgusted face.

Regie made everyone laugh. He didn't understand anything, but he just laughed too.

Time skip

Darren and Senbastian were sitting in the living room by themselves on their couch, and with a  black blanket over them, when they saw Justin walking over to them with his eyes on his phone.

Justin didn't see them because he had his eyes on his phone, so he sat on the other side of the couch and began to watch some tiktok's Ryan had made.

"This dude must really be in love with his best friend" Darren said and giggled when he saw Justin get a choke over seeing them on the couch too.

"Bro, shut up, I know you are touching yourself when you are looking at a pic of sebastian." Justin said, still looking at his phone smirking. Justin always has comebacks when he is annoyed.

Darren stopped speaking and looked mad at Justin.

"Is that right, Darren?" Sebastian asked, smirking at the thought of Darren touching himself, looking at a pic of him.

"I-" Darren tried to speak, but Justin took over.

"Yes, that's right, but he only does it when you aren't home, because he misses you. It always starts when he watches your hot tiktok videos, and then he gets hard and runs to his bedroom, and then he starts." Justin said annoied still looking at his fucking phone.

"BRO, WTf, how the fuck do you know all this!?!?" Darren asked, he was really pissed now!

"Bro, we all fucking know, its so clearly to see" Justin almost shouted and then looked at Darren, who was so pist that Justin almost giggled of the vision.

"Waaahh" Sebastian said and looked at Darren who was so red in his face. "Can I see the pic?" Sebastian asked and smirked at Darren.

"Really?" Darren asked and rolled his eyes... "Fine" Darren Said, took his phone up and found the pic of Seb.

"There you go..." Darren Said and show Sebastian the pic of him.

 That's the pic⬆️

That's the pic⬆️

"DARREN!!!! WHERE DID YOU GET THAT FROM!!!! WT?" Sebastian shouted out of laughter. "I fucking love man, your the bedst!" Sebastian said and began to kiss Darren.

"Bro, get a room, you too are too much sometimes," Justin said and giggled looking back at his phone again. 

Sebastian stopped the kiss and looked annoyed at Justin. "What do you mean? Me and Darren barely touch. You and Ryan are more touchy than us, so please do say something like that crap again!" Seb said in a harsh tone, looking annoyed at Justin.

"Wtf, do you mean, you and Darren are so flirty all the time, you always kiss so hard!!! IT'S SO DISGUSTING BRO!!!!!" Justin got stopped again by Regie who came into the living room.

"YOU STOP RIGHT THERE!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT AGAIN, YOU DO IT YOURSELF, OKAY!!!!!" Regie shouted at Justin.

Justin got so mad and got over to Darren and Seb, and pressed their faces together so they kissed again.

"FINE, THEN KISS YOU IDIOTS" Justin shouted.