FOR THE MICHEAL SIMPS

HELLO! So because I know you are all here for Micheal. I thought i could give you a little exclusive chapter. I like to call it Micheal gets funky, but it could be called Micheal gets sexy or Micheal's sex scene. It does get a bit freaky, just warning. Anyways enjoy! But not to much of you know what I'm saying.

(Just to clarify this is not a Y/n x Micheal!!!)

You are chilling in your hotel room, with your finest minion costume on, sitting on the silk sheets. When you hear a knock at the door.

"Hello!" You shout from the bed, looking down at your phone.

You don't hear the door open but you hear a voice.

"Hello, Y/n!" You turn around to see Micheal.

"Jesus Micheal! You scared me!" You shout.

"Sorry, Darling!" He says calmly. And that is when you fully realise what Micheal is wearing. His chest is open revealing his hot, hard abs and his small, grey chest hair. He has a tight black silk trousers that make his bulge more obvious. He has this black sturdy belt, half undone, that looks great for whipping. His grey hair is gelled in a side parting, making him look even more seductive.

"Ahem!" He blurts "Are you finished!"

"Oh! Erm y-yes!" You say still looking at his abs.

He walks over to you and puts his grainy hand on your chin, lifting your head to meet his alluring face.

He leans down and gives you a kiss. His lips are so soft making you melt under the touch.

"Well," He stops kissing you "No need to stare when you can touch!"

He grabs your small hand and puts it on his huge throbbing cock. A small moan comes out of his muted mouth as he rubs your hand up and down his crotch.

Micheal then grabs you by the neck pulling you up so he can kiss you more. He grasps your face locking lips with you, he begins roughly kissing his sweet, sweet tongue in your mouth, you begin to moan a little under the action. He likes this to reaction so, he begins to rub your yellow minion crotch.

He pushes you on the bed kissing you even more, even deeper. He then stops, sits on his knees, takes of his belt, and reveals his long, meaty, 10 inch dick. Your mouth stars to water seeing it hang like a third leg.

He pulls you up forcing you on all fours. He bends down whispering in your ear.

"Y/n!" He moans "You look so hot as a minion, now suck my dick like you would to daddy Gru's!" Micheal said making sure the words daddy Gru really stuck.

You begin to grab his cock, startled.

How am I meant to fit this in my mouth! You think

You look up to Micheal, he nods and grins. You grab his cock and spit on it a little, licking it. Micheal groaning and moaning as you do. You then decide to put it in, forcing his long, sloppy shlong in your tiny, wet mouth. He then proceeds to grab your head forcing it up and down his cock, you moan as the tension is killing you. You pull pack for air, gasping, groaning.

"Micheal, your killing me!" You gasp

"Oh, do you want me to stop?" You shake your head "Well then, suck it more!" He says grabbing your head and pushing it back on, thrusting his hips, fucking your face.

He keeps this going, the sounds of spit, gagging and moaning is he only thing heard.

Micheal starts to go faster. He starts breathing really heavily, pulling you out onto your back. And then you feel this hot, white, sticky liquid hit your breast. Micheal moans loudly.

"Well done, my little cum slut!" Micheal says reaching down licking the cum of your tits.

Micheal then starts rubbing your crotch. He pulls your minion overalls down, smiling at you. The butterflies inside your stomach start going crazy and you don't know how long you'll be able to resist not having Micheal in you.

He grabs 2 of his fingers and begins rubbing to ur designer vagina. Small moans leave your agape mouth. The other hand he racers up your stomach and to your breast squishing it a little. This makes you moan even more, making you thrust you hips.

"Wow, chill baby girl!" He smirks "I've barely touched you!"

"Please! Micheal! I can't take it anymore!" You plead.

"Ohhhhh, really!" He says pulling your legs apart "Say that again!"

His prick reaches your vagina, rubbing around your hole, teasing you.

"Please Micheal! Fuck Me!" You beg.

And then Micheal realised that tension, shoving his hard cock, in your tight cunt.

You moan really loudly, receiving your wish. Micheal thrusting his cock in and out of your pussy making you wince of pleasure. Both your juices colliding making questionable noises. Micheal moaning loudly and you moaning even louder with every push.

"Do you like that you little whore!" Micheal shouts out.

"Y-yes M-Micheal!" You manage to get out.

He then grabs your waist, speeding up, pounding your shit, making you moan even louder and louder.

You then feel this electric feeling rush through you, like you have to let something go.

"M-Micheal, I-I I'm gonna c-c-!" Suddenly a rush of the same, hot, white, sticky liquid explodes everywhere over Micheal's dick.

Micheal seems pleased, looking down at you breathless.

"That's my baby girl!" He says reaching down to you wet Pussy rubbing it making you want more.

He sees the desperation in your eyes.

"More, you want more!" He pleads, you nod.

He then sits on your chest. "Suck it!"

You suck his cock again, up and down, up and down.

Micheal spits in his fingers, and reaches down to your vagina. He then starts to viciously rub it , you squirm and kick your legs.

"On was that too much?" He gives you a little sympathy "Well deal with it!"

He then adjusts his position, and gets his hand ready.

"Put them balls in your mouth!" You try to stuff his balls in your mouth but your struggling. Micheal then gives you a hand and fits them in and you moan harder.

Micheal spits in his fingers again and does the same procedure. You moan and melt under the touch, your clit feels like it's about to fall off. He breathes heavily as all your juices comes flowing out, spraying the headboard and Micheal's pretty face.

You spit the balls out of your mouth and sit there breathless.

"Did that feel good?!" Micheal asks, you nod.

Micheal stands up of your chest and leaves to go to the bathroom, leaving your there naked, blown out if you mind.

Writers note:
I'm sorry, but it was needed. KatieLikesBees cocknballz9090