𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 2:
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙀𝙒 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇

A deep sigh leaves Andromedas lips as she grips her pen tightly in her hand with deep agitation running through her, it was only the third period of the day and she was already contemplating throwing herself into a bonfire.

She hates school, truly hates it; from humans that never left her alone, to her family watching her like a hawk to make sure she didn't slip up, her patience was wearing thin, thinner than usual for the tolerance she had built up over centuries.

She couldn't really place her annoyance, but there was a nagging feeling that something bad was about to happen that she couldn't just shake, it was starting to drive her up the wall in anticipation of what was to come. Her gut feelings were never wrong.

"She's like really pretty" came a small whisper from behind her, a warmth hitting the back of her neck indicating the person behind her was blushing deeply as she admitted what she thought of Annie.

"Are you les, Angela?" The person next to her snorts back leaving Andromeda to roll her eyes at them. Jessica Stanley of-course, the schools gossip girl that really couldn't ever keep that trap of hers shut.

Angela Weber and Jessica Stanley were in alot of her lessons and the majority of the time were always sat together due to being the best of friends. It was a shock to find out how close they were due to how different they were in every which way; Jessica was the most irritating, loud mouthed gobshite you'd ever come across whilst Angela was quite literally an Angel, she was quiet and never judged anyone. The girl preferred to sit with her camera and capture the moments she lived in whilst Jessica loved to ruin them by wanting to be the center of attention, her antics annoyed the cullen family to no end especially when she followed them around like a fan girl.

Sure Angela gossiped too but everyone did, even the Cullens themselves did so they couldn't be annoyed at that.

"What? No! I just think she's beautiful" Angela says back in defence to herself, the smell of blood wafting up into Annie's senses indicating her blushed cheeks had deepened severely. It was cute, how humans could give away how flustered they were just by their cheeks heating up, luckily Angela's blood wasn't all that tempting so Andromeda had no trouble controlling herself within that moment. God help her if she had alluring blood, Andromeda didn't even want to think of hurting the adorable bespectacled girl.

"And being gay isn't a bad thing Jessica" Angela snaps, earning a rare real smile to bloom on the vampires lips. It was uncommon to really find an open minded person within Forks, the lgbt community was still very much shamed upon even within the new world where equality was one of the main things being fought for all over the world for many different communities, peoples' disgusting views that were filled with hate of those who loved their own genders made a fire swirl within Andromeda, she would never understand why people were so against people finding love whether it was with a man or woman or whatever someone identifies as, everyone should be able to be with who they want.

Sure she didn't think that applied to herself but she didn't think that innocent people deserved to wallow in loneliness for the rest of their lives because of society's views. It's why she helped with many protests during the years even in her most dark periods, the stonewall protests and marches she participated in were the ones she was most proud of. She may have thrown a homophobe against a wall and broke his spine during it but in her defence it was for a good cause.

"I never said it was, it's just you've never found any other girl beautiful" the Stanley girl was quick to jump and defend herself, looking around to make sure no one- especially Annie infront of her- had heard her and thought she had something against gay people. Ofcourse she didn't, sure it wasn't her thing but she could too appreciate a girls beauty.