𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 3:
𝘼 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙍?

"And you're certain?"

Jasper whispers to his wife with an edge to his tone, he was sitting in the back of their biology class in the middle of both Alice and Annie, his leg bouncing in anticipation.

Once lunch had ended, Edward had stormed off in confusion due to the fact of not being able to read Isabella Swans thoughts; he didn't know why he couldn't or why he cared so much that he couldn't but he felt the need to know what she was thinking.

Only Alice and Andromeda knew why.

"Positive" Alice answers back to her husband, nodding enthusiastically.

"Then is it really a good idea for them to be in the same class right now?" Jasper fiddles with his fingers anxiously, looking at the wall behind him that separates their class from Edward's biology class. If something were to happen, if Edward lost control, he and Annie would smell the blood and he didn't know with how close it was If control was something they could keep themselves.

"He can control it" Alice assures, this time less certain than before. Edward's decisions were going haywire and she could see so many different scenarios of what was going on in that classroom next door. The one with his teeth in her neck was one she hoped wouldn't be the final outcome.

"She's his singer, a singers blood is the most dangerous to be around no matter the control you have" Jasper was right, Bellas blood would be the most flavourful thing he'd ever smelt in his life, he'd crave her like no other, he'd drool at her sent. He'd become the predator that he was supposed to be.

Alice's vision had shown Edward finally meeting his singer, which she was ever so sure would be more to him that just a personal blood bag but there was no being one hundred percent sure.

It was only by chance that blood singers could ever turn out to be mates, but Alice was a sucker for love and Edward had been alone far too long pining after a girl that saw him as nothing but a little brother. It was his time to find love and happiness and of Alice could try and help, she would.

"There's a possibility he'll kill her" Annie says nonchalantly, swirling her dark locks between her slender fingers carelessly.

"Annie don't say that" scolds Alice, not liking her negativity to the situation. She was half right, if Alice wasn't completely correct with her theory then Edward's urges would take over and he'd lose control of his senses, draining the girl dry until she was nothing but another body in a body bag but if she was right then he'd resist.

"We've all killed our singers, it's a natural thing we have to live with and move on. We can't help it" she shrugs, it was better to get it over with and for him to wallow in guilt later. It'd only make him go crazy if he resisted.

"Wait you had a singer?" Jasper does a double take, he had never heard of her having a bloodsinger, she was married yes but she never mentioned having a singer or a mate before.

Andromeda didn't like talking about her past or any sort of love life she had.

"Years ago, new ones pop up every few years" Annie nods, amused by the way jaspers mouth drops open. You'd think Carlisle would have told them these things, apparently not.

Bloodsingers weren't as special as one would think, they were more of a treat every few years for each individual vampire. If you found yours again and again then it was an omen of good luck in your life, Andromeda had had around four in the many years of her existence.

All are now dead.

"They do?"

"Mhm" she nods.

"But aren't they your mates?" That was the myth behind them, some noble vampire made it up so that you'd 'worship' your gift from the 'universe' to try to let you're dead soulless body regain a heart with the love of someone made just for you. It wasn't true...most of the time.