𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 4:
𝙄𝙁 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙂𝙊 𝙊𝙐𝙏 𝙏𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙒𝙊𝙊𝘿𝙎 𝙏𝙊𝘿𝘼𝙔 𝙔𝙊𝙐'𝙍𝙀 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝙊𝙁 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙂 𝙎𝙐𝙍𝙋𝙍𝙄𝙎𝙀..

"She's my singer"

After being rushed out of school by a stressed and brooding Edward, the family all sat within the living room of their home watching as the boy paces the entirety of the room practically burning holes into the wooden flooring. He was losing it to say the least, he'd been sat next to Isabella all of his biology lesson and had never had such a urge stronger than the one he had in that moment to rip someone's throat out. To top it all off the receptionist lady refused to move his class to another one and at the very same time Bella had walked in to whiteness his distressed state.

Things really weren't going well for him.

"We figured" Annie rolls her eyes, arms crossed over her chest with her feet pulled up on to the edge of the sofa, a frown on her lips.

"Who's pissed her off?" Emmet asks aloud, eyes looking around the room accusingly. His statement made everyone pause to look at Annie, her furrowed brows and pouty lips indicating something was definitely going on in that head of hers.

"Me" Alice admits shamefully.

"Oh what've you done now?" Emmet groans, throwing a pillow to hit Alice square in the face. She lets it too.

"Brought up you know who and her lack of wanting to find her mate, I assume" Rosalie snips, if Annie was pissed then there was no way she'd be on her side about Edward, the only time she ever really won arguments in this family was if Andromeda agreed with her so she didn't need the girl being annoyed in times like now.

"Ding ding" mumbles Alice.

"Oh Alice you absolute-"

"Please stop speaking about Annie like she's not in the room" Esme scolds the bunch, walking behind the girl who sat with her lips in a frown and placing a comforting hand upon her shoulder.

"Sorry Esme" Alice apologises quietly, her head down and hand within Jaspers.

"It's not me you should be apologising to Alice, you know better" the mother in Esme really jumps out in moments like this one, her tone is stern and gaze unforgiving making Alice flash puppy eyes at Annie.

"I know, Annie I'm so sorry about what I said I wasn't thinking" she was being sincere, truly sorry for bringing up the topic again and again knowing it was too much for the girl. Annie couldn't stay mad at her for long however.

"It's fine, you meant no harm"

"Can the attention come back to me? I'm in the middle of a crisis" Edward exasperates, throwing his arms up into the air. His life had just been flipped upside down in the span of one biology lesson, and the even worse part of all this is now Alice knew full well what would happen and kept it from him. He could've killed someone.

"Oh get over yourself, you want to leave the town because she smells abit too fresh for you? Get a grip" Rosalie seethes at him, walking up to him and jabbing at his chest harshly; Emmet smirks fully amused by the situation.

"Rosalie" Esme scolds.

"I wanted to drain her dry Rosalie!" bellows Edward.

𝐵𝐿𝐴𝐶𝐾 𝑆𝑊𝐴𝑁 (twilight)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें