𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 6:
𝘼𝙉𝙂𝙀𝙇𝘼

With Edward gone to the Denalis- close friends of the Cullens who were known to be their 'cousins'- to sort out his blood lust and hazed thoughts before coming back to settle his dramas, the school days for Annie were a lot more lonely and solitary.

She normally had Edward always with her whilst the couples did whatever, Edward was normally with her at lunch and walked her between lessons, he carried her bag and spoke random words just so she had something to listen to instead of walking in silence even though it was silence she preferred.

Safe to say without him she was bored, although she'd take that all the way to when she went up in ashes rather than ever tell him that. His ego was big enough as it was.

It was currently period 3 and after saying goodbye to Alice and Jasper, still in a mood with Rosalie for what she had said the day before, she was quick to get to her lesson hopefully before anyone else. She hated walking in late and the attention she got as she walked in was something that could quickly dimmer her mood.

It seems look wasn't on her side however.

Walking into her art class, she takes a look around at the half-filled room before pausing at the door, ignoring the stares of people who practically drooled when she enteres. Her eyes glance around the room before they settle on a bespectacled girl sat on the second row with her head down, pros and cons fill her head along with many outcomes for what she was about to do but she pushes them aside and takes long strides towards the girl she had her eyes on.

She didn't really feel like sitting alone today, she was bored and pissed off at Rosalie. She needed some calm and this girl was the perfect person to just have a peaceful, quiet and chilled lesson next to.

"You mind if I sit with you?" Angela snaps her head up at the thick British voice that invades her personal space, glasses sliding down her nose as she gapes at Annie standing infront of her with a small smile.

The girl chokes on air before shaking her head quickly, Andromeda hiding her amusement at her frazzled state.

"Oh no! I mean yes! I mean...you can sit down" the girl clears the space next to her with no hesitation, taking her bag off of the seat and placing it onto the floor so that Annie could sit down. Her cheeks are flushed and heart racing making Andromeda falter for a second, remembering to hold her breath and replay Esmes and Sues words in her mind.

You're a good one, stick to it.

Annie you are a good person, I wish you'd let your guard down for everyone and let them all see it.

She could be who she wanted, she didn't have to be held down by her past or her bloodlust. She could find the will to move forth.

"Thankyou" Annie thanks her and takes a seat, already feeling the burning gazes of students on her as she sits herself next to the girl.

It's quiet for a few seconds, Angela whispering to herself to build some courage to talk whilst Annie routes through her bag to find her essentials. She pulls out her supplies and a pink pen, a grin comes on her face at the new excuse to make conversation.

"I have your pen, I heard from Jessica it was your favourite and didn't want to keep it from you for too long" with a tap to her shoulder, Annie holds the pen out to her with a pretty smile, Angela turning in her seat to face her before protesting and pushing the pen back towards her.