𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7

𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 7
𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙑𝘼𝙉 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝘼 𝘽𝙄𝙏𝘾𝙃𝙔 𝘽𝙇𝙊𝙉𝘿𝙀

A week, thats how long it had been and now Edward has finally returned ready to face the girl that blew his world upside down, the Denali's had been stars with helping the boy come to terms with his control and Carmen especially had been amazing with her advice on how he could tolerate being next to her for long periods of time whilst controlling himself. He was now ready to face it, having stocked up on enough mountain lions to have his thirst fully under control before he waltzed into that biology class and sealed his fate.

The boy however hadn't been prepared to come back to a situation where a new and improved, human bonding Andromeda Cullen that he couldn't really recognise was sat before him reading a childrens fictional book with absolutely no care in the world whatsoever for his return.

The mind reading boy stands in the middle of the living room with his mouth agape and eyes widened, what Emmet had just told him repeating in his mind whilst he tries to process it all. It had been a week! And so much had happened?!

"Wait so you're telling me in the week I've been gone, Annie has not only saved a quileute child and even earned thanks from the Harry Clearwater but also has been speaking to Angela Weber and has become her friend?" He repeats, unbelieving that the girl who refused to get close with anyone decided to become friends with two people, one who was many years younger than her and came from a line of shifters and the other human girl who's in the friendship group of his bloodsinger.

"Yep" Emmet smiles, loving the drama the this has stirred within the house for the past week. He truly couldn't wait to tell Edward when he came home, it was like telling a fictional story, it didn't seem real.

"Annie are you feeling okay?" Edward turns to the girl with concern, narrowing his eyes whilst wondering if someone had been blackmailing her or maybe she just had been replaced with an overly nice doppelgänger and no one noticed.

"Are you? It's not my fault I'm living and can make friends whilst you're being a grumpy arsehole" Andromeda snips back at him sarcastically, a overly nice smile on her face as she looks up from her 'Harry potter and the order of the Phoenix' book that Angela had lent to her.

"You still think she's different?" Jasper snorts from his place sat next to her, his head resting only slightly on her shoulder as he also grazes his eyes along the words on the page. It was actually quite interesting.
Witches and wizards.

"No I've changed my mind" Edward shakes his head, blinking profusely before looking at Esme with wide eyes when she walks in with a stern look on her face.

"Leave her alone, she can do what she wants and if she's helping herself then none of you have a say" Esme scolds them all with firm eyes, her protective mama bear mode activated as she stands behind Annie and places a hand upon her shoulder.

"Thankyou Esme" Annie smiles up at her, going back to reading the part of her story where the Weasley twins cause a disruption within the great hall. She was glad they did, she really couldn't stand that Dolores bitch.

Edward gapes again before crossing his arms over his chest. What kind of new favouritism was going on here?

"Well if that's how you are with Annie then you shouldn't have issues with me talking to Isabella today" he says, making a certain blonde rush into the room like the speed of light furiously.