||•Home sweet home•||

They did it..

It was over now..

No more suffering..

No one loops..

They were finally free..

It had been while since Henry and bendy escaped the Studio together. Five months to be Exact. It's still feels weird Waking up in the morning not finding old ink Stained walls. But instead a big Bright yellow ball of gas. Henry was Currently sleeping Peacefully (for once) in his bed. It had been years since he had gotten good sleep.

Back at the Studio he had always feared that something or someone would try and kill him in his sleep.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

Henry grunted Slamming his hand on his Alarm clock. he open one of his eyes. the clock read.

8:00

Henry Shifted Slightly getting up and Stretched his legs yawning. He went to his Closet opening it. he got out a plan white shirt and some Trousers.

He walked into the hallway Heading into the Kitchen. He smiled seeing bendy sleeping on the couch sleeping. Knowing him he had Probably been there watching tv all night. Henry went into the Kitchen talking out a pan and a can of Bacon soup.

He stated the made himself some eggs and bacon. And bendy some Bacon soup Sense it's the only thing that bendy seems to eat. Bendy Slowly stated to waking up to the smell of his favorite food.

He Jumped up form the couch running to be smell that was coming from the Kitchen. Henry Chuckled "ya almost done??" Bendy Said happily. "Just in time" Henry said Softly putting the bacon soup in a bowl and his Breakfast in a plate

Henry walked to the table placing bendy's bowl of bacon soup his the other end of the table. Bendy Immediately started eating Henry smiled eating his food as well. after they Finished eating bendy Sat on the couch turning on the tv he Flipped Through the Channels

"boring."

"In black and White."

"in a different language."

"Boring again"

Bendy huffed "Doll is there a way we can buy more channels?" Bendy asked turning his head to henry. He was washing the dishes "no bendy if we wanted new channels I would have to but a new tv" Henry Responded Laughing slightly "UGH!" Bendy Slumped over the arm of the couch "how about you just watch the news for now?" Bendy whined "but that's boring too!"

Henry sighed "your going have to pick one or the other sweetie" Henry said Softly finishing up and putting away the dishes. "Tch find.." Bendy Switched to Channel 4 news " Hello and welcome to morning news! I'm Gretchen Heart here with your daily news. " the reporter was taking about some crash that happened down town.

Henry went back into his room to put his work clothes on. Recently Henry had gotten a job at the Local librarian. He even brings bendy with him sometimes. Surprisingly he's really good with kids.. But I mean who Wouldn't want a living toon to keep you company while going your homework?

"Bendy it's time to leave!" Henry Shouted coming back downstairs heading to the door. Bendy Quickly got up form the couch running out of them door after henry.

They both opened the car doors getting in inside. After they Escaped the Studio Henry had to get a new car (of course). Since he Hadn't played his License plate for... Who knows.

The Library isn't that far away. 10 minutes way. 25 if your walking. After that 10 minutes they had arrived. Both of they got out of the car as Henry locked it.

They both got inside Henry sitting at the front desk and bendy on the front desk. The Reason why Henry didn't want to leave bendy home was because he was afraid to. Not because he was afraid that bendy would burn there Apartment. Because bendy was Afraid that Henry would leave him again. Yes, bendy knows that it wasn't Henry's Fault, but he still Feares that Henry would leave him again.

It's your fault...

He left because of you...

He was only because nice to you because he was Afraid of you...

"Bendy?"

He hates you...

"Bendy..?"

He'll never love you..

"BENDY!" He Heard a Henry's voice Shout. bendy shot up, gasping for air. "Bendy are you ok?? What happened?! you were crying in your sleep! wants wrong??  Did you have another nightmare?" Henry had a concerned look on his face. Bendy hugged Henry Tightly, inky tears fell from is eyes.

Henry hugged back gently rubbing his back. They stayed like that for a good 15 minutes. "How about we just head home for the day..?" Henry ask softly Wiping away bendy's tears. Bendy nodded Slightly Sniffing a little. Henry look at the clock it read '6:36 pm' "alright let's get going." Henry said Softly Gathering all this belongs. "Alright let's go" Henry said putting the Rest of his books in his bag. They walked out of the door heading to car.

While they stop at a red light Henry Thoughts about why this was happening. Bendy stop having nightmares after a few weeks the escaped. And he Hasn't been getting them. But recently he's been having them none stop. Maybe he should ask him when they get home..

Henry Parked in fort of the Apartment complex. Unlocking the car doors getting out and heading to there room. Bendy was the first one in he Immediately ran to there room. Henry sighed putting his jacket on the Coat hanger and soon Followed after bendy.

Opening the door he saw bendy Laying in bed. He went into the small bathroom turning on the shower. He waited for the water to get warm. Once it did he got into the shower sighing softly feeling the warm water hitting his back.

After he had taken a shower he Dried himself off Putting on a plan dark blue shirt and shorts. He got into bed with bendy Laying his head Beside bendy's. Just as he was Drifting off to sleep Heard bendy's voice "Hey doll..?" Bendy Mumbled softly Henry turned his head around to face him. " hm? What it it? " Henry Whisper in a Tired voice "Y-you... would never leave me right? N-not after what happened..?" Bendy asked hugging henry Tightly. Henry hugged back Responding with "no..no! of course not!" Henry Exclaimed "Why are you asking?" Bendy gave no answer "is that what your nightmare was about..? Me leaving"

Bendy just no answer again just nodded his head. "oh bendy.. You know that I would never leave you alone again. I would even think about doing something like that!" Bendy Smiled hugging henry tighter "I love you hen" bendy said Gently rubbing his face into his chest. Henry smiled "I love you too bendy" Henry said Softly gently kissing the top of his head. bendy's face turned red with is Usual happy grin. "Good night bendy" bendy said Softly closing his eyes "good night doll.." Bendy said yawning softy falling into a Peaceful sleep.

                                               Home sweet home

(MY FIRST ONE SHOT 💖 I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS IT TOOK ME LIKE 2 DAYS TO COME UP WITH THIS IDEA I hope it's not to Chaotic- also this book is Inspired by LittleDemon55  rory-13 TheGrinningInkDemon NawaraAbasee BunnyWitch2020 THANK YOU FOR READING 💖💗💞