||• helper •||

It was strange... But the good kind of strange! But still.. He never thought this would happen. Bendy Actually helping him? Almost sounds to good to be true. An 8 foot inky demon actually helping Henry. He sounds crazy just thinking about it.

Henry sighed closing the door to the safe house. Ever since Boris died Henry only had to feed himself so he didn't have to get very much food.

Henry started to walk down the hall ways searching for more bacon soup until.

"Ah! There you are errand boy." Henry stopped in his tracks with a sigh. "I'm all out of extra-thick ink and I need you to get me more!" Alice shouted through the intercom. Henry sighed Softly, he was already tried form be chased by searchers and butcher gang members now this! Just great.

Henry started walking off looking around the studio looking for Alice's ink. after an hour of walking He finally found a Searcher he slowly walked towards the Searcher trying not to make any noise, Well that was until the walls Begin to run with ink.

'shit!' Henry thought the peeked out of the corner, the Searcher had already ran away. "Damnit.." Henry Mumbled under his  breathe. Wait... Why was he angry about the Searcher? Shouldn't be be running away trying to find a Miracle station?

Henry just stood and waiting for something to happen. All of a Sudden he felt a Gust of wind hit his head. Henry flinched Slightly, he turned his head around smiling slightly "Hey bendy." Henry said Softly, bendy's grin got Wider showing his sharp teeth.

Henry fully turned around and lifted his hand gently rubbing between his horns.

Bendy purred softly, Henry hummed smiling "Hey bendy?" Henry said Softly getting the demons attention "do you mind helping me with one of Alice's task?" Henry asked softly

Bendy growled hearing the Twisted angels name. Henry laughed softly "hm. I know, I know" Henry mumbled rubbing his cheek. Bendy huffed nodding. Even Tho bendy despises Alice he'd still help Henry with what ever he needed that involved her.

So, Henry and bendy walked off looking for extra-thick ink. Usual when ever bendy would help Henry with Alice's task he did all the work. Like when Henry needed heart's form the projectionist bendy would always do it for him. Bendy and the projectionist aren't exactly friends — bendy actually hates most of the creatures that rome the studio, Including boris.

Henry sat on a bench waiting for bendy to get back with the ink, he sighed. Sometimes he ws happening Above the surface. How long had it been since he returned to the studio? A year? Two years? Probably more than that. His family probably thought he was by now.

While Henry was thinking he heard multiple 'Squishing' sounds not a moment later bendy came back with the ink. Henry smiled getting up form his set. Bendy handed Henry the ink. Henry rubbed inbetween his horns again "thanks bendy." Henry said Softly with a gentle smile on his face. Bendy's grin grew wider lifting his head into Henry's head. "Come on let's get back to Alice." Henry said bendy nodding in agreement.

They both traveled to the angles 'territory'. Finally they arrived at Alice's door. "Finally y-" Alice stopped taking all of a Sudden. "Alic-" Henry was cut off by Alice's screaming "WHY IS HE HELPING YOU" Alice Shouted Through the Intercom "YOU SHOULD BE DEAD!" Alice screamed at henry her voice cracking as she did, bendy growled hearing her voice.

Henry sighed "do you want your ink or not.." Henry Mumbled handing it ink out. Alice huffed opening the slot, Henry put the ink into the slot sighing softly.

Henry walked off wiping the sweat off of his forehead. He felt something on his head hugging him form Behind, he smiled gently chuckling, he looked up seeing bendy's head in his hair. He smile for bigger. He turned around hugging bendy back.

Maybe it wasn't so bad here after all...

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED SCHOOL HIS BEING A BITCH AGAIN AND I CAN BARELY KEEP UP WITH IT 😭 ALSO THANK YOU FOR 100 READS IN SO GRATEFUL 💖💗💐💞😭🙏
HOPE YOU LOVELY'S ENJOYED !!!