||• writing into my heart •||

"Okay,you wanna show me what you got?"

The Ink demon on his lap nodded enthusiastically,raising his paper above his head to show the artist,the words 'hello! My name is Bendy' although a few of the E’s were written backwards.

Henry chuckles as he pets the demon’s head,"you did really good,though you still need to work on your E’s"

During his breaks he would teach the Ink demon how to write, since he was mute and most of his way of communication were speaks or aggressively pointing at thing, Henry thought that this may help, the demon had already became a fast learner, writing down a few basic words or sentences, granted they were chicken scratch but hey it’s better than nothing.

Bendy had scribbled down a few more things 'work soon? Learn later?'

He glanced over at the clock on the wall,noting the time "seems that way, still want you to practice okay?"

Nodding joyfully,he hopped off the human’s lap and left the room still clutching the papers in hand tightly now with a little skip in his step. Henry couldn't help find the demon oddly cute—even if he was the biggest troublemaker in the studio nevertheless he had to return to his work though that didn't stop him from thinking of other things he could teach Bendy.

——

There was a knock on the door,"Henry have you seen the paper? "

The artist turned around to see Sammy leaning against the doorway "have you checked the closet downstairs?"

“Of course I did otherwise I wouldn't be asking you” He sarcastically replied "everywhere I look there’s not a paper in sight! Either we got rats in the walls or somebody’s using them as toilet paper."

Henry could already sense who was behind all this to begin with,nevertheless its better he deal with it,he stands up from his desk stretching his back out,”probably rats, I’ll tell Joey about it”

Sammy scoffed, moving aside for the artist to get through"like he'll do anything about it"

Ignoring that remark Henry headed off to a particular room that was further away from his office area, entering into a hallway lead to various room,this section know as the ‘Actor’s Area’ and low behold he stood in front of the one that had Bendy’s name crudely written in Ink along with some drawings carved into the door.Turning the knob, he then entered the room which was now filled with paper all over the place—from the wall to the floor everywhere he looked was a mess.

A lot of the papers were filled with words that didn't form a coherent sentence, some had the names of his co-worker,for some reason Henry’s Name had a upside down ‘y’.This however was not the only thing that caught his attention as in the middle from the room was a piece of paper that was neatly folded up,as if Bendy wanted it to be presentable,the artist knelt down and plucked it off the floor carefully,studying its smooth crevices,in the center of it was a little black heart.

But just as the curiosity got the better of him,a black blue swiftly snatched it out from his hand,the culprit of course turned out to be Bendy who clutched the piece of paper tightly in his hands,shaking like a leaf.

"Hey what’s wrong?" He asked only to get no response from the demon "Are you too embarrassed to show me?"

Bendy looked away nervously,his little tail curled up on itself,Henry would have found it cute if it was just playful teasing embarrassment but it was clear he was in great distress.

"That’s fine,you don’t need to show me" he said as he stood up,"but next time you can just ask for some paper—everyone else needs it too"

The Ink demon looks down to his boots in shame before silently nodding before soon grabbing the leg of the artist and pulls out another piece of paper.

Teach me more?’

He chuckles as he left the room with Bendy following behind "I’m sure I can sneak a few in"

This gets a smile out of Bendy but just before he leaves, he tossed the neatly folded paper out from prying eyes and as it hit the ground it began to unfold.

‘I love you Henry’