||• close to you •||

He stepped into his office, greeted by the sight of the stacks of paper and bottles of ink, making his way to his desk, he combs through his salt and pepper hair, setting down his bag and preparing his desk, he could hear the faint rustle of objects, turning around he’s greeted with nothing out of the ordinary.

However he could only let out a soft chuckle "nice try Bendy, you can come out now"

Not long after that, few rustling from another chair finally revealed the little toon devil himself,enthusiastically throwing his hands in the air.It doesn't take long for Bendy to find himself tightly hugging the human’s leg, looking up at him with his big old pie-cut eyes.

Henry gently pets the top of the little guy’s head "Hey there, miss me that much?"

The little toon nodded,his little tail swishing side to side as he leaned in more to the touch, feeling the warm flesh against his Inky body.

“That’s good to hear, I hope you haven’t been causing too much mischief without me” he pulls his hand away, now tending to his work station.

Bendy pulls away and creates two circles with his toony hands and pressed them against his eyes then he makes sounds akin to annoyed sharp squeaks.

"Sammy’s still grouchy as usual? Give the guy some slack, you have a habit of filling his instruments with ink when you try to play them" Henry points, getting a quiet huff from the ink demon "now no need to be like that, at least you can still play the tambourine”

The toon shoots a look but simply shakes his head,clearly trying not to smile but failing when the artist looks at him with those eyes.

"Now then,wanna watch me draw you for the hundredth time?" He asked, watching the little demon light up.

The toon charges right onto his lap—scrambling to adjust upright,his head barely looking over the desk. Henry chuckles as he begins his work.

Bendy leans back against the other’s chest,sensing his heartbeat putting the demon in a sense of ease with the rhythmic beating.The older male was someone he completely adored,from the moment he came into existence—it was always Henry,he wanted to be around the other non-stop and every time Henry smiled or looked his way,his knees felt like they were gonna become jelly.

He was ripped out of his daydream when he felt the human’s hand wrap around his waist, the jitteriness hitting his knees again and he quietly hoped that the older male didn't notice. Sometimes deep down the little demon hoped those small gestures meant something,the times he held his hand or defended him when he caused a bit of mischief—he hoped that they meant something because every touch made him wish he could just get closer.

Maybe it was just his lovesick head—he’s not exactly sure how a toon and human could work out,was Henry even attracted to toons?

The last time Bendy ever gotten real close to Henry was when he found the artist passed out on his desk,snorting away with his pen just barely slipping out of his fingertips. He had given the artist a small kiss on the cheek then his legs immediately gave up on him and he fell face first into the floor and thankfully Henry didn't know about the kiss when he was startled awake.

He was definitely certain that the older male didn’t know yet that part of him hoped that he did.

Bendy has no idea how much time has passed but the warmth of the human was beginning to put him to sleep,his eyes fluttering a bit as his head dropped finally he succumbed to slumber,his head lazily skewed across Henry’s head.The artist doesn't say anything when he finally looks down at the demon curled up against his chest, he simply smiles and gently strokes the top of his head while he continues his work.

Bendy softly squeaks to the touch, this was something he didn’t want changed.