||• sick •||

“What do you mean he’s out?!?”

Hearing Joey’s yelling was common in the office but that still made Henry jump out of his skin a little bit,after all he’s Joey’s right hand man in every situation.

Sammy sighed Softly ”I’m serious Joey, the little guy is out, we won’t be able to shoot today.”

“Unbelievable!” He shouts throwing his hands up in anger”Well why are you standing around? Get to work Samuel!” he shouted again.

With that Joey storms off, mostly likely to throw a temple tantrum in his office room. Sammy turned to look at Henry with a blank stare and his eyes basically said: 'this is your problem now' before walking away.

Henry sighed, rubbing the back of his neck—Sammy wasn't wrong, Bendy had been known to act up more than usual when flu season cane around, less not forget the amount of mess he left.

It was probably best to grab some bacon soup for the little guy and pray that he could keep it down.When he went to the cupboard that had all the bacon soup,it had been completely empty say for one busted up can, looking over it—seemed fine at first glance, nothing was leaking and that was fine by him.

After that, carrying the soup in his hands, he made his way to the main star’s room, his name carved into a golden star—with a couple of drawings carved into the wood. He nudged the door and allowed himself to enter.

The room was no different to an actor’s room as far as Henry was concerned, mirror with lights and scattered the table was makeup brushes, charcoal bits and crushed pastel chalk. In the corner was a lounge couch with a small lumpy figure rolled in a blanket.

“Bendy” He quietly spoke using his foot to close the door.

The blanket on the lounge couch wiggled until the two horns poked out from the pile, big black pie-cut eyes peeped open wearily, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

“Hey little guy.” he greeted sitting down next to the demon,”how you feeling?”

Bendy let out a weak whine, raising his gloved hand over his head.

Henry softly chuckled,”being dramatic aren't we? Here, have some soup, it'll help.”

The little devil huffed but hesitantly took in a bit of soup, it wasn't much but it was better than nothing. Bendy once more rested his head against Henry’s lap, his stuttering breathing slowly paced itself once he curled up against his lap.

Henry gave a soft smile as he gently stroke the back of the little devil’s head, a quiet and faint purr could be heard from the demon. His face still as flustered as ever, possibly even more so.

It seems that Bendy has been more sick lately, perhaps it was just the common flu that’s passing around the studio or that Bendy was purposely trying to get himself sick in order to get attention from him—he was very well aware that the little devil had a habit of doing things as a excuse to hang around Henry, he certainly couldn't blame him as irresponsible as it is. Poor guy must be getting antsy with all the work he has to do.

For now, he'll let the little guy rest, even though he isn't  conscious, he'll spend as much time as he could with him.

I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED 😭 BUT I HAVE ANOTHER ONE COMING OUT IN A WEEK OR TWO (most likely a month at best) THANK YOU FOR READING 💖 HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED :D