||•Toon•||

huh? Who was that? There was someone sitting beside an Oak tree. He had never seen another angel Besides alice. He must be new! Bendy grined. He should Introduce himself! He would about to go greet the other angel but he was stopped by someone grabbing his arm

Bendy turned around to see. Alice? Bendy huffed asking what she wanted. Alice was saying not to go greet the other angel. saying that he was new in town and she didn't want bendy being mean too him.

What!?! Bendy being mean? no way! Bendy scoffed at her. Bendy wasn't 'mean' he just..... Ok maybe bendy could be mean sometimes but he would never be rude to a person he just Met!

Bendy Slowly Sneaked off while Alice was Rambling about him being 'mean'

Bendy walked over the new angel and was about to greet him when he saw his face. He didn't Realize how Beautiful he was from a far. Bendy turned red, he must had looked like a fool because the angel Giggled at him.

The angel closed his book and stood up. He smiled and Introduce himself as Henry. Bendy Coughed and cleared his throat. He Introduce himself as well.

Henry smiled saying that he had just moved a few days ago and he was new in town. Bendy grined Suggesting that he'd show him around town.

The angel smiled happily nodding Excitedly to his offer. Bendy blushed and smiled at the Angel. He had never met one like him. He was so adorable! So Innocent and pure! Bendy grined grabbing his hand walking towards down town.

Bendy walked around showing Henry all the Places that he liked to Hang out with his friend Boris. Henry looked around Curiously and asking Questions about Certain places.

The day was finally ending and the sun was setting creating a Pinkish orange color in the sky.

Henry thanked him for showing him around. Bendy girned saying it was no problem and that he was happy to help.

Henry smiled Edging closer to bendy. The demon stated to blush. Henry gave him a small kiss on the cheek thanking him for the day.

Henry smiled waving his hand and walking off. Bendy was just standing there blushing. He didn't expect someone like him to give him a kiss on the cheek.

Bendy Gently touched his and smiled

That Angel was sent from Above.