||• Diary •||

5/13/1930

Henry thought it was a good idea to keep a diary, he said that when ever I felt sad or angry I could write In it instead of "destroying" my room.

5/16/1930

I'm starting to think that wally has short-term memory loss or something, why does he lose his keys so much?

5/19/1930

Me and Alice saw Norman and sammy talking to each other, it's rare Sammy Doesn't really like anyone in the office, but it's a nice change. Me and Alice bet there going to be dating by the end of the year

5/21/1930

Everything time I go around Henry i get this Weird feeling in my stomach, I don't know how to describe it. I guess it feels like my stomach Starts twisting into knots whenever I'm around him. I should tell hen about this..

6/22/1930

I told Alice about how I was feeling, she laughed when I described how I was feeling, he said that I was falling in love with henry.
That can't be right.
Right..?

6/24/1930

The feeling is starting to get worse, I hate to admit it but I think Alice was right on this one. Every time I go around him the world doesn't seem that bad anymore.

7/1/1930

I saw Henry and Norman hanging out in Henry's office when I pasted by. He's good friends my henry. I don't know why, but I get angry when ever Henry hangs out with the people employees, Alice and Boris too, the only person he would be hanging out with is me.

7/7/1930

Today I had to wear a suit for a special episode, Henry said I looked nice.

7/9/1930

Henry said he's going teaching me how to draw!

7/11/1930

last night, Henry was working late again, I didn't want to leave him alone so I stayed with him. After we were done he gave me a kiss on the cheek.
Best. night. ever

7/13/1930

Susie really hates Allison, there always fighting about who's better than the other, well, it's usually Susie who Starts it.

7/13/1930

I took a bunch of pictures of Henry over the months. Some of him working, smiling, sleeping, eating, sleeping in his house, taking a shower, watching tv, ect, etc

That's not weird is
Is it..?

7/15/1930

Joey was out sick today, everyone did what ever they wanted. Most of us just played monopoly together, it as fun, that was until Jack raged and flipped the bored.

8/19/1930

I heard Joey Firing Henry. he gave me a kiss good by one the forehead before he left. I hate him, I was so close to henry being mine and he took him away from me.

9/1/1930

I'm going to kill that bastard
I'm going to do it in the most gruesome way too, make it as painful as possible for him.

9/3/1930

I haven't eaten in a few weeks or maybe a month, I'm not sure anymore. There hasn't been another episode either, Joey keeps telling at me about it. I Swear I'm going to kill that bitch one day.

9/5/1930

I heard Alice and Boris taking outside of my door, she said she's worried about me.

9/7/1930

Joey said he had a surprise for me. I don't trust him at all but you know me, I'm still gonna go anyways.

              the rest of the pages have been ripped out or are blank.