Part 2

Chris's pov
What do you mean by I have a daughter. Then Scarlett looked at me like did you not here I Single word I say look. We have a Daughter came out of her mouth, but we have never had like sex. Then she looked at me with all her sassy energy but still sad. After The Nanny Diaries premiere. SHIIT WE DID HAVE SEX I accidentally yelled it out so you got pregnant after WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WHERE PREGNANT WITH OUR KID. I was so angry,hurt and sad why didn't she say she was pregnant it's also my child. I didn't know what to do so I just walked in the living room without looking at The others and out the front door. I just needed to be alone how could she keep a secret like that. I got in my car and Drive to the hotel, when I came in my room I couldn't believe it. I have a daughter why would Scarlett crush my dream like that and even and then just leave it like that for so many years. She is probably around the age of 11 or 12 how could she keep it for 12 years. I was crying at that point I didn't know what to do I was just lying in my bed until I feel asleep crying.

Scarlett's pov
But we have never had like sex, sometimes he Can be so stupid. After The Nanny Dairies premiere then he finally realized. SHIT WE DID HAVE SEX he heller it out so now i Think the other from the cast know Great. So you Got pregnant efter after WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT TELL ME YOU WHERE PREGNANT WItH OUR CHILD. I felt so angry at myself how could i hurt my. best friend and the father of my child like that. He Wall out i try to yell efter him but my voice creaked when I tried and I Heard the front door close hard. I feel to the floor crying when Lizzie came out and sat in the floor just hugging me and say that every thing Will be all right. Lizzie got me home to the hotel and stayed with my that night.

I woke up and fell like shit and Heard the shower was on and remember the whole night and began to cry. How could I be so stupid I texted Colin to say that I won't be home in a little while, he then texted me why but I didn't won't to tell him it now over a text. I need to fix this with Chris and maybe my daughter. I took sweatpants and a hoodie on and walked I. The bathroom and just washed my face and Lizzie got some of my clothes on. Lizzie then asked what happened with my and Chris and I broke down in theirs in the bed. I told her that me and Chris had a daughter but a adopted her away when she was born. She hugged me Intel I stopped cried and I was Able to speak again. Can I see Chris I need to say I'm sorry, Sure if you are ready let me just got me some sock's on and then go to he's room. When we where I front of he's room I got nervous maybe he's not awake no it's 9 am he's awake I knocked on the door. I could here Chris's voice he had cried, Lizzie asked if she could come in and he opened the door. The he looked at me and he was about to close the door but Lizzie put her food in the door so it couldn't close. NO you to need to talk so I am going to stand here and you Scarlett go in Chris's room and you don't come out until you are good again. Chris's opened the door and let me in and closed the door behind me. I'm sorry Chris I should have told you I just wasn't thinking ad that time I didn't wanted to ruined carrier. It's okey I shouldn't have Reacted that why but I have been thinking this morning and I won't to know her, you don't have to but I won't to meet her and be her father. I just what to know what you know about her.
Well she was born I Denmark and she is a girl that's all a know. I began to tear up and Chris came to hug me. Don't be so rough to yourself you just did what you thought was the best. I know but how could I mother do that so heart less. Hey hey stop saying that Scarlett let's try and find her I don't think she will hate us from what we did what was best for her at that point okey. We didn't do it to her I did I didn't think. Scarlett let's talk to ours managers and maybe they can help okey?. Okey thank you Chris for all. Hey you don't have to thank me it's fined pure daughter right. Right

Little drama in paradise, what will Cirkeline think what her Parents comes in her live and move her to another country and won't her to meet their family's and friends and will she even like them.

Remember to eat drink and take a break from your computer/iPhone/iPad
Love yourself 💕💕

Sorry if I writhe thing wrong or things don't make sense😁😅try my best to be better.