Part 11

⚠️ just in case ⚠️ trigger warning ⚠️

Cirkeline's pov

After breakfast they asked what fun things that where here in Denmark.

" i don't know maybe Zoo it's like a big park with animals" i said.

" YEAH ZOO" I heard the little ones yell.

" zoo it is" Scarlett said.

I walked up and up back to my room.

I looked at my phone and saw a message who was from Max.

Max🤯
How is it going?

Me.
It's okay so far.

Max🤯
Give them a chance, plz for me. 
Read

I walked to the bathroom that was mine and took my plaster from my wrist off. I took the little knife from me toilet back out and started to cut.

*nock nock*

" cirkeline you're okay in there" Scott asked outside of the toilet.

"shit" I mumbled to myself " yeah everything is okay " I said and washed the knife and putted the knife back. I took a new plaster and got it on.

I walked and Scott looked at me like he didn't believe me.

" I'm okay " I said.

" okay, we are all waiting for you downstairs " he said and we walked down to they others.

" okay so now we all are here let's go" Scarlett said.

We got out and I got in a car with Chris, Scott, Vanessa and Lisa.

We drove and the other's where talking and i was listening.

————-

We all Got there and Walked in.

" i wanna see the lions " rose said jumping around.

" okay sweetheart let me just get a map " Scarlett said and took a map from the disk.

" the lions are this way " she said and we all walked there.

I walked behind the other, I didn't really feel like talking to them right now.

We saw a  more animals till it was about 5 pm and I had to leave fore dance class.

I walked up to Chris and asked " Chris I have to go now " I said.

" why" he asked.

" I have dance class soon and I have to get changed " I said and he nodded.

" okay but I need you phone number to know that you're okay " he said and I got my phone out and he tapped his number in my contacts.

" there you go, text me when you're done and I will pick you up" he said and I noticed Scarlett looked at us but I ignored it.

" okay I will" I said and walked out.

Chris's pov

After cirkeline left Scarlett walked over to me.