Part 10

The next day...

Cirkeline's pov
I woke up at 4 am not remembering where I am. I looked out the window, it was still a little dark. I Laid on me bad just scrolling through social media. I looked at instagram where there was some people who wanted to be friends with my Scott Evans, Carly Evans, Shanna Evans, Lisa Evans, Melanie Johansson, Vanessa Johansson, hunter Johansson,Adrian Johansson karsten Johansson, Collin Jost and Chris Evans.

A couple of hours later Chris came in.

" good morning I just wanted to say that there is breakfast now " Chris said. I tried to remember what max said about me being nice trying to be nice for them.

" ye-yeah I'm coming " I said and Scarlett walked in.

" good morning sweet pie " Scarlett said

" you ready to meet the others they are all downstairs" Scarlett said and smiled.

" yeah I think " I said looking down at my hands.

" you don't have to be nervous they will all love you " Chris said he said and came over to me. He took he hands out to help me got up and I grabbed them. We got out of my room and I could here people talking.

" I don't think I can do this " I said and stopped.

" honey they will love you I promise and we will be with you through it all okay?" Scarlett said.

" okay" I said.

Scarlett and Chris walked in front holding my hands.

Chris and Scarlett walked in the living room first and all the talking went quite, the only people I could here talking was Scarlett and Chris.

Chris came back and grabbed my hand.

We walked in the living room and I was standing in the middle of Scarlett and Chris. everybody was staring at me.

" Scarlett you look so Tiny beside cirkeline" I Guy said but he looked very much like Scarlett.

" haha very funny hunter " Scarlett said sarcastic.

" so this is you aunt's Vanessa, Shanna and Carly. This is you're uncle's Adrian, hunter and Scott. Then over there is you nephews and nieces. This is my husband Colin and my daughter rose and son Cosmo, and here is you're grandmothers and granddads Melanie, Lisa, Karsten and Robert" Scarlett said and I nodded.

" okay I wanna hug my granddaughter now" Melanie said and everyone came over to me and hugged me.

I wasn't really the person who loved hugs but it was fine

They where all really sweet and acted nice. We all set back at the sofa or at the ground. I sat between Vanessa and Chris on the ground.

" so we all wanna know more about you so I thought that we could play i game where we all ask you one question where you have to answer but you can only skip 1 questions " Scott said and i nodded.

Okay I will start" Fenon said.

" favorite subject in school" she asked." P.E ". I said" sporty " she said. then Scott" do you have a boyfriend" he asked. I could see that Chris was giving me the sad face. " no " I said. And Chris looked relieved. Then Colin asked. " favorite color " he asked." Blue " then Adrian asked " favorite sport" he asked." karate or dance" I said. Then Shanna " favorite country " she asked" Russia or France" I said" them Melanie" can you speak different language" she asked." Yes I can speak English, danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Russian and a little bit of French but must danish and Russian" I said and they all looked surprised. Then Robert " have you ever broke something" he asked" yes " i Said" then Carly" anything you are allergic to " she asked" honey, nuts and kiwi" I said. Then Vanessa " have you ever lived in a different country" she asked. " well I lived in the USA til I was 2 then I moved to Russia and lived there til I was 8 and then Denmark since then" I said. Then hunter " can you say I'm an asshole in Russia" he asked and everybody laughed other then Scarlett who gave him a death stare." Yes я мудак" I said then Chris " least favorite subject " science " I said. Then Lisa " favorite meal " she asked" probably a salat " I said. Then Karsten" favorite season " he asked " winter " I said and the last one was Scarlett. " do you have had any diagnosed" she asked." Skip" I said.

I wasn't ready for them to know about it.

We talked and soon there was breakfast.

Remember to take a break from you're computer/iPhone/iPad💕❤️