Part 9

Scarlett's pov
I woke up at 10 am with puffy eyes. I walked to the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked like shit, I walked in the bath and let the cold water run down my body and just relaxed. I got out and brushed my hair and went out to get some clothes on. I got a T-shirt on and a pair of jeans on I walked down to the living room where the other's where. I sat beside my mom and Colin there was some danish thing on the tv that rose was watching. I wasn't really focused on what they other where doing until Colin took my hand and I got to myself and sore that everybody was at the table. I got up and started eating. I wasn't hungry but I needed to eat because breakfast is the most important meal at the day. The other talked a little but I was just playing with my food. I asked Chris who was sitting beside me when we are going to the hospital again.

" Scarlett so you think you a capable to go back again " whispered Chris.

" I am it was just a little overwhelmed yesterday" I said but I don't think Chris believed me.

" okay if you say so" he looked at the clock " we can go over there in a half hour.

" he said " then I need to get ready and then we can drive" I said as I stand up me and Chris put our plate in the dishwasher and I got up on the toilet and did my skincare who I made and was going to release soon. I put some concealer on but didn't put mascara on because if I cry I don't won't to have black eyes. I got down in the hall where Chris was waiting on me.

We walked out to the car and Drive to the hospital. When we came there we got up to the desk, it was the same woman as yesterday.

" hi are you here for cirkeline again " she looked up with a tired smile.

" yes we are " Chris said.

" she has change room to 294 it up the stairs and to the left " she said.

" okay thank you have a good day " I said.

" you too" we walked up the stairs and to the left.

When we came in there was a 16 years or something like that boy sitting beside her.

" so you are cirkeline's birth parents " he looked at us.

" yes we are who are you?" I said.

" I'm cirkeline's brother Max. You can come in" he said.We came in and sat down on the other side of cirkeline.

" so you are going to take cirkeline to USA right " he said.

" yes how do you know all this " Chris said confused.

" my parents told me and you a celebrity's so i thought you lived in USA " he said.

" okay " Chris said. There was quite a few minutes .

" is she going to be alright after this " I said. I was worried what he was going to answer.

" I know her since she was nine years old and she has always forgive even if I broke her arm" he said. I felt relieved.

" nine years hasn't she always lived with you and your parents " Chris said.

" no she came out from a family who wasn't good with kids by the police and then they put her with us " he said.

" do you know what they did " Chris said.

" no she don't like talking about it and if I start talking about it she shot it down fast or just ignore me" he said I little disappointed.

" so you don't know if they hurt her or something like that " I said as I finally spoke up.

" no we we couldn't because we didn't technically didn't adopt her so we didn't get the papers if she has bin on the hospital or something like that. But when you are going to get her back on papers and that stuff you can se it " he said.

" and my parents are going to take this case or what you will call this in a core next week but she will stay with you Until " he said.

" okay. We can handle that right scar" Chris said. He turned and look at me I was in my own little world. I didn't get to answer because cirkeline stared to wake up.

She opened her beautiful blue eyes and looked around.

" William hvad laver du her? " she said in a tired voice

" jeg kunne ikke efterlade dig her " he said I couldn't understand what they where saying but she sounded happy.

She turned and looked at us" hvad laver du her? " she said i little mad.

" Cirke De er dine forældre " Max said.

" nej de er ikke, hvis de var mine forældre ville du ikke efterladt mig som de gjorde " she said and looked at me mad.

" prøv nu bare de er også nok bedre ind mor og far" Max said

There was a silence.

" I think I'm going home " max said

" can I come with you " cirkeline asked

" no " he said and left.

A nurse came in a after max left.

" hi cirkeline so we have decided the tonight you can come home. You have to drink a lot of water but then you fine" the nurse said.

" okay thank you" I said and looked back at cirkeline who was playing with her thumbs.

We was there a couple of hour trying to talk to her until we could go home to the other.

" are you excited to meet the others " I asked her.

" I don't know I'm just really tired " she said and yawned.

We got her thing packed and got out to the car.

On the way home cirkeline fall asleep and me and Chris talked about her we are going to introduce her.

Chris's pov

" we can make brunch tomorrow and introduce her" Scarlett said.

" good idea" I said.

We go out and Scarlett Got cirkeline's things. Cirkeline was still sleeping so a picked her up and walked to the front door. Scarlett opened to door and my and Scarlett's mom's came out.

" hi you too" Melanie said ( Scarlett's mom)

" hi we are putting cirkeline to bed and will come back down"

" of course " me mom said.

We got up and put her in a guest room. We loses the door and walked down to the others.

" so where is cirkeline " hunter asked( Scarlett's twin brother)

" sleeping " Scarlett said

We talked a couple of hours until it got later and we all went to sleep

Sorry I haven't been posting a lot

Remember to take a breaks from you're computer/iPhone/ iPad💕❤️