Part 7

To some people I have change something in the start so maybe you need to read it again or just ignore it☺️❤️

Scarlett's pov
The girls came over and sat down opposite of me and Chris

" what do you won't from Cirkeline" Juliane said that in a serious tune.
I loved her protected she was of Cirkeline.

"We won't to talk to cirkeline about her birth parents" Chris said.
Cirkeline looked down, you could see it was sensitive for her to talk about it.

Cirkeline didn't say anything so Juliane was the won who talked instead of cirkeline." Why would you won't to talk to cirkeline about her birth parents, you are famous why use you time on a girl you don't even know, not to be mean to you cirkeline " I was speechless I didn't know what to say and I could see Chris was too. I looked over at Juliane and could see she was thinking hard.

" SHIT YOU ARR CIRKELINE'S BIRTH PARENTS "said Juliane. cirkeline looked up at us.

" WHAT that can't be true " she looked at me right in the eyes " see that was I was telling you, you look like them "

" is it true"  cirkeline said. I could finally speak again after felt like me lips where glued together." Yes it's true" she got up and ran away " CIRKELINE " Chris said when he was on he's way up of the bench." No let her cool of, she just need to get it all together.  Chris sat down again " do you think she well be okay" I looked at Juliane " yes she well she always does she has just been through enough already " I was confused and felt sorry for leaving her. " like what?" She looked at me right in the eyes " she will tell you when she is ready"

we sat in silence in a couple of minutes when Juliane said " if you won't to I can give you cirkeline's social medias?" " yes that would we really appreciate" she took her phone nod Asked for mine. I had and private account n instagram and Facebook but because of the outset I also had tik tok and another instagram account. " I need to find Cirkeline but I well se you soon I think" " yes bye Juliane "

Cirkeline's pov
I ran as fast as I could up to the toilet. I closed the door and sat down at the floor under the sink. Shit I thought to myself I am about to have a anxiety attack. I started to breath heavily. A million thoughts went through my head. A few minutes later I heard the door open to the toilets " cirkeline are you in there " I couldn't talk but a got a " yes " out " I'm getting Svend " I heard the door open and and closer after. I tried to get up but I hit my head in the sink and past out.

                                                             —————————

Scarlett's pov
We got and Taxi and got back to the house where they other just had pack the things out of the suitcase's ." How did it go?" said Scott, after Scott said it they other came down and we sat in the sofa. " it went fine I think but if you won't too we have some pictures and videos of her." YES i won't to see me gran baby" said Chris's mom.

We looked at some pictures and I could feel tears in my eyes.

Chris's pov
I was sitting with Stella ( Chris's niece) in my lap like she always do. We looked through the pictures and she looked gorgeous and happy. I loved the picture where she was eating and ice cream with a dog in the bag ground. " she is very pretty uncle Chris " but I didn't get to answer until Scott spoke up( Scott was the one that switched photos in the phone) " I think we need to stop " everybody looked at it each other.

" is something wrong Scott " Scarlett said " no I just think we need to make dinner or something?" It's 3 pm?" I said " Scott are there something we should know" my mom said. " I just...... I just think that it will make you sad but here you can look"