Part 8

⚠️TW⚠️
Cirkeline's pov
"anything you want" said Chris. " where am I going to stay if a can't be with my parents" I said " well we are going to talk to the nurses when you a getting out of here and then you are going home with us " Scarlett said " NO I DON'T WON'T TO GO TO AMERICA" i sad and started to try to go up to the toilet " cirkeline don't yell " Chris said ' screw you, you don't even know me " I sad I was so angry why can't I have a happy life. " why do I always have to have the screwed up life " I looked back at them. There where tears in there eyes " OH I'm sorry but just because you life is a fairytale DOSSEN,T mean that everyone has that good of a life" I sad and walk out on the toilet. I opened up my toilet back and got a little knife out. I know it was stupid to cut myself when my birth parents was right outside and but I didn't give a shit. I took the plaster in my wrist off and where you could see the deep cuts I had made. I did it a couple of times until I heard someone knock on the door " cirkeline are you okay in there " said Chris " yes everything WAS okay until you to came in my life and destroyed it " I said in an angry voice. I could her someone sniffing, it was Scarlett how pathetic why should she be crying she was the one who gave me away and now she wants me back in her life after 12 years. " why now? " I said as I felt to the ground " cirkeline please open the door " said Chris " cirkeline if you don't open the door we have to get the nurse " Scarlett said " NO don't get the nurse " I said. I fucking hate nurses after all that sugary I have had. I heard the door open to the room and a man stared to put a key in the door. " NO DON'T COME IN " I said I tried to hold the door but the man was to strong. " cirkeline you need to calm down " the nurse said while he was trying to get me " DON'T TOUCH ME" he got a grip on me and put a needle in me. I couldn't move as he was laying me down on the floor I looked at Scarlett and Chris who was at the door to the toilet and just was looking at me " I hate you " I took a deep breath " I fucking hate you " it was the last thing I said I until it all got black.

Chris's pov
As cirkeline was laying down after she got a calm needle. " I hate you" she said as she looked at me and Scarlett right in the eyes " I fucking hate you " was the las thing she said until she got to sleep. " maybe you to need to go home the visiting time is also over and maybe just think" the nurse said " that's a good idea come Scarlett " I said. She could move I think she was in shock. " are you okay ma'am " the nurse said. I got Scarlett a little puff " yes I'm okay " Scarlett said. We got down to the car and when we got in Scarlett broke down " Chris this is all my fault I a weren't that stupid and didn't give her up this would've have happened" Scarlett while tears came down. " Scarlett it's okay he will be good again she just need time " I said rubbing her back." No you didn't do anything she will forgive you. You didn't know you had a daughter until a couple of month ago" I started to drive home while me and Scarlett talked about it. I felt me heart break when i sore Scarlett break down. When we got home the adults where in the living room. When they sore Scarlett the all looked worried. I got Scarlett up to her and Colin's room and just tried to stop her from crying. When she finally fell asleep I got down to get some food. I really didn't won't to talk to any body right now but I knew that I had to at some point. Then I sore my my mom come out " honey are you okay " I haven't really focused on what I felt myself so when she said that I stared getting tears in my eyes. " yes ma I'm fine I was just overwhelmed " she came over and started rubbing my back " honey if you don't mind my asking but what happened?" I took a deep breath. " ''ehh you know I got that message and we need to got to the hospital because cirkeline got a anxiety attack and she hurt her head or something like that. So when we came over cirkeline's parents was there and they started asking who we were and all that stuff. Scarlett said that we where cirkeline's birth parents and there a little fight But it ended with they left. We talked I little with her but when Scarlett said that she need at some point get home with us she flipped" I took a deep breath " she locked her self in the bathroom and she was a little to quit and we got worried and nocked. She wouldn't open the door so we got the nurse and he.......he.." I looked my mom had tears in her eyes " Chris take you time" my mom said " they needed to give her a calm needle or some medicine that did so she could move her body. And I know that I just meet her but it broke my heart to see her like that " I started to cry heavier." I know it's hard to see her like that but she need time i she probably also have some things she is dealing with that we don't know " she said " I know but i don't know what to do. You could see she was dealing with something I had but I just think I have to sleep on it. I said while I put the plate in the dishwasher " okay honey but if you need something me and the others are here " she said " I know ma good night " I said and kissed her cheek " good night" I walked up to my bedroom changed to a t-shirt and walked to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I got in bed and fell asleep fast.

Hope you liked I tried to make some drama but I don't know if it was good

Sorry if it doesn't makes sense 💕😅
Remember to take a break from your computer/iPhone/iPad 💕

Love yourself it makes life easier 💕❤️😘