Part 6

The next day

Scarlett's pov
When I woke up by rose like I always do I was jumping out of bed. I could he rose laugh " Mamma why are you so happy and not grumpy like always?" I picked up rose and walked over the closet and got us ready fast. " it's because mama is going to see you big sister today" rose looked excited " can I come to?" "Sorry angel you can't,but when I come ack with her you can see her" ( in my thoughts) if she is coming with us. " YAAAAAAY i get to meet my big sister" when we where dressed we woke up Colin and Cosmo and they got ready. We walked out and down to eat . When we came there Chris was whetting at the table because we soon had to leave. When we where done Colin took the kids to the park and me and Chris took a cap to the school. When we came at the school one of the theater was whaling for me and Chris." He my name is Svend and I am Cirkeline's math teacher" you could here that he wasn't speaking English that much." Hi I'm Scarlett" we the was shaking hands and I looked at Chris" hi I'm Chris" so I think maybe you need to know a little about Cirkeline before you meet her?" Yes please "I was exited to know about her and just see if she looked like me. " so I will tell a little but Cirkeline need to also tell you about her" " yes of course" " I can tell you how she is in the different subject, well in math she is one of the highest in her class and in danish and English she is also one of the best " omg my baby is good in school it makes me just more excited to see her. " but if you won't to we can go and find her and you can see her?" " yes please " I was like a child in a candy store. We walked over to a bench an the teacher said " I am going to take the class down her and you can watch her and the class "." Sure" he then walked in the building in front of us." Do you think they are going to be suspicious that we are looking at them" Chris looked me in the eyes. I loved he's blue perfect eyes" maybe" I door opened and you could see boys with bats and tennis balls. The girls came a little after, they stared making teams and then to girls came running " sorry we needed to go the to restroom " some of then looked at me and Chris but then they looked at there teacher again. " okay kids we are going to play round ball but we can only speak English " they started playing the girls who was late in the mark looked at us and one of them walked over to us, and shouted " Cirke come here " me and Chris then looked at her and I whispered " that my baby " the girl looked at me " what did you say " I looked at her " oh nothing " the cirkeline came to her friend and us " why are you yelling at me? " sorry are you not Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans I am a huge fan" is my baby i fan of me and Chris to? I was thinking to much so Chris said" you we are do you need and autograph or something? " yes plzz if you could do it here in the paper and can you also write Juliane I would really appreciate it " I smile she was sweet but cirkeline was quiet and was standing behind her friend. "Here is your name Juliane?" " yes and this is me best friend cirkeline ". She looked up but didn't say anything. " do you won't an autograph? " she shook her head " no thanks " she the whispered something to Juliane and they walked away.

Chris's pov
I woke of multiple times but it was to early the get ready. When it finally was time to get dressed I was so fast I think I was my record. I got down to the table and was waiting on Scarlett. Ten minute after she came down with Rose, Colin and Cosmo and we ate. After me and Scarlett took a cap the Cirkeline's school where one off her teacher,s was wanting outside for us. When we came we said hi to him. He told us then he's name was Svend and that Cirkeline was really good in school. We sat down at the bench in the school yard .the teacher went up the the class and came down and the started to play round ball. A girl came over and then shouted" cirke come here " was that my angel she was shouting at to come over.she came over a little embarrassed " why are you yelling at me"" sorry are you not Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans I am a huge fan" I could see Scarlett was thinking so I said " yes we are so you won't autograph or something? " " yes plzz if you could do it here in this Paper and also shirts Juliane I would really appreciate it " I smiled to her " is your name Juliane." " yes and this is my best friend Cirkeline " she looked up a little awkward but thought it was cute. Do you won't and autograph " no thanks " she whispered something and the walked always. " that our baby " scarlet smiled when she said that and looked me in the eyes " yes it was"

Cirkeline's pov
It was normal day we where having English when our math teacher came in and said that we where going to play round ball. Yes not more English, and I really needed to go the the restroom so I walked over to Juliane " can you go with me to the restroom plzz "she smiled at me " of course " I have a anxiety and it has been really bad so I always with Juliane. When we come out there was to people over on the bench staring at us but I ignored that. We was running over the the class who was making teams " sorry Svend we needed to tithe the restroom " he was a little bid stressed over the boys who couldn't be quiet. " okay kids we can only speak English when we play " that sounded fun I'm quit good at speaking English but when I won't to my anxiety come. Me and Juliane was in the mark, when we played I noticed that Juliane was constantly looking at the to people on the bench " we are you constantly looking at the people over there?" She turned to my face. " I think it's Scarlett Johansson and Chris Evans " I could see they looked quit like them but still why should the be in here " let's go over there" " are you crazy's we also have to play round ball " " com on cirkeline it will be fun " I really didn't like to meet other people. I didn't get to answer her before she walked over to them. I just stood there awkwardly " cirke com here " I walked over awkwardly like always.  " why are you yelling at me" I stood behind Juliane, I just looked at my feet while they talked. Of course Juliane wonted I autograph. But when Juliane said my name and they looked at me I wish that I could disappear. She asked me if I wonted a autograph." No thanks " I then whispered to Juliane " can't we go I don't like this" she smiled " of course" we walked over and got in the mark again. " don't you think they look like you" I looked at her confused " me why should the look like me I'm ugly and no one likes me " she gave me that despondent look " that no true I like you and I think you are the prettiest in the class" " you are just saying that because you are me best friend " I looked at me feet again " okay class we are going to go up again and eat lunch " I was hungry so I was excited, but of course my teacher have to ruined that. " cirkeline you have to stay here " I stopped right in front of him " why I'm hungry " Juliane came over " if she is staying here I am to " Svend new that he could say no" okay but you need to walk over to the people over there " I looked over where I was pointing at. It was Scarlett and Chris. Why the fuck do they won't with me. " oh for fuck say I'm hungry " but why " he gave me that " do what I say " face. When we walked over there we where silence. When we came over we sat us on the bench  over for them. " what is it you won't from cirkeline " Juliane is such i good friend she is always looking after me.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while

Remember to love yourself and take a breaks from your computer/iPhone/iPad💕💕💕
Sorry I'd something doesn't make sense 💕💕 I'm trying to be better at English💕