Chapter 1

Present Day...

"Hey Lex, it's Sam. Listen, Dean and I are in Chicago, Illinois and we could really use your help out here. We don't really know what exactly we're up against yet, but we do know that whatever it is, it's old, powerful, and being controlled by someone. Just in case you decide to come, I'll text you the name and address of the place we're staying at. If you get this before noon tomorrow, meet us there okay? Please Lex, come help. We need you. Alright, um bye." End of message. To erase this messa-

I quickly end the voice mail call and shut my phone. Sam was with Dean again? And they were hunting together? Last I heard from Sam a year ago he was at college, and now he's hunting again? With Dean? Geez how long have I been gone? You miss one year of your brother's life and suddenly everything's gone all out of whack.
I sit back in the front seat of my black 1970 Ford Torino Fairlane, deciding whether or not to go help my brothers. I had just finished a case in Iowa involving a vengeful spirit, so I was pretty close to them, and I could probably make it to Chicago in a couple hours.

I missed Sammy, but then there was Dean. The last time I saw Dean was six years ago, three days before I left. I haven't seen or spoken to him since that day, and I have absolutely no idea how he would react to seeing me for the first time in so long. Would he be angry at me for leaving? Would he be happy to finally see me? What would he say? What would he do? Would he yell and scream or cry and hug me? And Sam, I haven't seen him in person in six years. Sure we Skype sometimes, but we haven't done that for a year now. I know he misses me and wants to see me again, but what will happen when we're finally face to face after all these years?

I sigh and run a hand through my short black hair. I really do miss my brothers, and I would be fun to hunt with them again. Besides, I did promise that if they ever needed me I would be there to help them. I sigh once again as I come to a decision. I'll go help my brothers.

I open my phone once again and look at the address Sam sent me. I estimated that I could make it to them in about a day. It was currently around eleven, so if I got a head start now, I would probably get to Chicago by noon tomorrow, just in time to meet with the boys.
Smiling to myself, I quickly start up my baby, reveling from feeling the engine purr beneath me, and pull out of the parking lot of the motel I had been staying at.
As soon as I hit the highway and start to speed over the speed limit, I start to blast AC/DC while also screaming along to the magical voice belonging to Brian Johnson.

Back in Black! I hit the sack! I been too long I'm glad to be back...
----------------------------------
Hello all!
Hope you enjoyed the first official chapter! The picture at the top is Lex's car, just imagine it in all black.
Thanks for all the reads and the vote so far guys! It makes me happy to know that people actually read and like this book so thank you 😊
Don't forget to like, vote, and comment!
-Tay