Ayanokoji + Chabashira - A Teacher And Her Student

CHABASHIRA SAE - P.O.V

School has just ended. I was passing through the corridors when I then saw Ayanokoji Kiyotaka; one of my students in Class 1D. A student that's been hiding his abilities this entire year.

"Hello, Ayanokoji-kun. May I ask why you are at school at such a late time?" I asked, it was weird to see a student like him still at school. He's usually the first student to leave.

"Hey there, Sensei. I was wondering if I could talk to you." That wasn't surprising... it was the only possible reason for him staying here...

"Okay, let's go to my office." I gestured for him to follow me, which he complied with. We were walking for roughly 4 minutes. We made it to my office, I opened the door, and he followed me.

"So, what is it that you want?" I ask, just before something unexpected happened...

BANG!

"A-... Ayanokoji..." My eyes widened as Ayanokoji pinned me to the wall...

"Sensei, do you remember when you attempted to blackmail me?" His voice... it was unrecognizable... it was dark, but still had the same tone...

"Yes... I remember..." I was scared... I wondered what he would do to me...

"Then, you remember what I said?" I gulped, and then repeated the same words...

"You'll regret blackmailing me..." I just accepted my fate, because no matter what I do, nothing will change now.

"Well, I want your body..." His words shocked me. I blushed as he said that. 'Me... and my student... having sex!?' Dirty thoughts had invaded my mind.

"H-ha!?" He covered my mouth to muffle my sounds.

"Be quiet, someone might hear us..." He paused, then continued, "Well, let's begin..."

His hand roamed around my waist, while his other hand slipped under my dress...

AYANOKOJI KIYOTAKA - P.O.V

I slipped my hand under her dress, whilst I used my other to bring her waist closer to my crotch.

"Can you feel it?" I asked; she blushed.

"You're hard..." She said as she caressed my crotch with her snow-white fingers...

I pulled down her pantyhose and felt something wet around her region.

"So, you've been enjoying yourself lately?" She blushed.

"H-... Hai..." I internally chuckled at this... such a strict and serious teacher is standing before me, letting me taste her body.

I slid my fingers into her panties and wrapped them around her wet clitoris.

"Mmmm~," she moaned as I continued to rub her clitoris around my fingers.

I pulled my hand and licked her liquids. She blushed.

"That was dirty..." Her expressions were cute...

"Cute.." She blushed.

"Suck me off..." I whispered into her ear, and with no hesitation, she bent down on her knees.

She caressed my region, then pulled down my pants. My cock had sprung out.

"It's so.. big.." She muttered as she began to caress my manhood.

"Mmmm~," her petite fingers felt amazing...

"You're pretty good at this..." I said.

"It's my first time..." She said, just before thrusting my dick into her throat...

"Ah~," her tongue had swirled around my cock, whilst she fondled my testicles...

"Mmmm~," she bobbed her head, up and down. The feeling in her throat had exceeded my expectations.

"Ah~," the inside of her mouth had begun to heat up.

"I'm cumming~," I moaned.

My cum had filled her mouth. Her cheeks had puffed out, with a drip of my semen coming out. She swallowed it whole.

She stood up, and leaned on her desk, with her behind facing me. She ripped her panties and pulled up her dress...

"You wanna fuck me, don't you~?" She said, in a sexual tone. She turned me on...

THIRD-PERSON - P.O.V

He approached her and grabbed her waist. He then pumped his cock into her cunt.

PAH!

"Ah~!" She moaned as he continued to fuck her.

POP!

"Mmmm~," his massive member, pumping her nice and pink vagina.

PAH!

"Ah~! Fuck~!" She began to moan dirty things as he continued to fuck her.

POP!

"Mmmm~," he grabbed her nice, plump, and thick ass.

PAH!

"Ah~!" Her eyes rolled back, the sensation was like no other.

POP!

"I'm gonna cum~!" She moaned.

PAH!

"Ah~!" They both moaned in unison.

SPLAT! SPLURT SPAT!

He cummed inside her; she squirted on her desk.

He turned her around, and she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"Hey, you know you could get me pregnant, right?" She said.

"Do you not want to have my child?" He nonchalantly asked. She chuckled in response.

"Not at all." She smiled as she stared into his eyes, then continued, "Kiyotaka,"

"Yes?" he responds.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.."

They looked into each other's eyes until someone interrupted. It was Shinohara Satsuki; Ayanokoji's classmate, and Chabasira's student.

"C-. Chabashira-sensei... and Ayanokoji..?"

TO BE CONTINUED