Sae + Kiyotaka + Satsuki - Seducing the Witness

THIRD-PERSON - P.O.V

"C-... Chabashira-sensei... and Ayanokoji..?" She stumbled upon a very interesting scene. The teacher was shocked to see her standing near the door. "Sh-... Shinohara-san..." She blurted out.

BANG!

In a quick moment, Ayanokoji had pounced on her. "Sae, could you get some aphrodisiac?" He asked his naked teacher, whilst he restrained the panicked girl.

"H-... Hai!" She quickly grabbed the aphrodisiac and gave it to him. "Now, here." He gave Shinohara the aphrodisiac, but somehow, the aphrodisiac had spread onto him as well.

.....

The room was silent. No one had made a sound. The teacher had looked at the two, and a surprising sight had awaited her.

"K-... Kiyotaka..? Shinohara-san?" They were making out, he stripped her top, with his hand on her breast, whilst she played with his manhood.

"Shino-san~, your breasts are so soft~," he moaned as she stroked his member.

She chuckled at his statement. "Thank you, Kiyo-kun~," her voluptuous, and snow-white body had rubbed against his.

"Mmmm~," he moaned as she rubbed her nice pink pussy onto his cock.

The teacher had become jealous, seeing her beloved student making out with another. She walked up to them and sat on his face.

"Ahmn~! Sorry, Kiyotaka~, but you're making me so jealous~," she moaned as she rubbed her regions on his face.

SLID!

"Ah~!" Shinohara had inserted his cock inside her entrance. The boy had also moaned through his teacher's pussy.

"Ahmn~!"

PAH!

"Kiyo-kun~!"

SLAD!

"Lick harder~!"

"Your dick is so hard~!"

SLIT!

"Ah~!" Their moans echoed through the room. You could even hear them from the outside, but luckily, nobody is in the school except them.

PAH!

"Mmmm~!"

POP!

"I'm gonna cum~!" They both moaned.

PAH!

"Ahmng~!" They all cummed in unison.

"Ahh~," Sae had fallen off his head, whilst Shinohara had laid next to him, completely exhausted.

They were all tired, but that didn't stop them from wanting more.

"So... are you guys ready for more?" He asked.

"Hai~,"

... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...

"Mmmm~," she forced her tongue into his mouth, dominating him.

"Kiyo-kun~, your dick is so hard~!" The teacher said as she spat onto his member.

"Mmmm~," he moaned as they dominated him in both his mouth and his cock.

LICK!

"Ahn~," Sae had stroked his cock with her delicate fingers.

"Kiyo-kun~, your mouth feels so good~!" Her voice was muffled, but you could tell that she was enjoying this.

SUCK!

GLUCK!

She sucked his cock harder, whilst the other had begun to lick his neck.

"Ahn~," his moans were nice, gentle, and delicate. It aroused them even more.

LICK!

"Ahn~!" He cummed; her cheeks were puffed for a moment, with a drop of liquid streaming down her cheek.

He laid back, with the girls lying next to him on each side.

"Goodnight..." He said, just before passing out.

"Goodnight... Kiyotaka..." They kissed his cheek, before passing along with him.

THE END