Kiyotaka + Mio - Sex On An Elevator

--- --- --- --- --- ---

A boy and a girl can be seen walking together. A few moments ago, they were doing fortune-telling. They seem like a couple, but it's far from it. The truth is, they're both strangers to each other. They just happened to encounter while they were waiting in line.

"Damn, it's full of people." The girl said as she saw the elevator, packed with other people.

"There," he pointed to a different elevator, "It's empty, let's go." He gestured for her to follow, which she complied with. They then entered the elevator.

"So, which floor are you going to?" He asked, standing near the buttons.

"Ground level," she said before looking away, annoyed with her current situation.

He pressed the button and stood back, next to her. The elevator proceeded as normal, just before it stopped.

BANG!

"What the.." She said.

"It seems that the elevator needs maintenance. That'll take about an hour." He stated.

"An hour!?" She shouted, not wanting to be stuck with a boy for an hour.

"Yes, but don't worry. We'll just have to wait, we should just hope that the temperature doesn't rise so high, or we'll be in trouble." He said, completely calm despite the current situation. She grunted, then sat at a corner.

[MINUTES LATER]

They continued to wait until the temperature had begun to rise. The girl had started sweating, so she finally spoke, "Hey, is it me, or is it getting hotter?" She says.

"Well, I did explain it to you." He then took off his top and worked his way to his pants.

"H-... Hey! W-What the hell are you doing?!" She blushed as she saw the outline of his member through his pants.

"If we want to survive, it's best if we strip. That way, our body will be much cooler." He said as he pulled his pants down.

"I advise you to also strip, or you'll die from heatstroke. I promise I won't make a move." He said.

"F-... Fine..." She removed her top; the only thing she was wearing as a top was her bra. She then pulled down her pants, now she was naked.

"Well, how does it feel?" He asked.

"It feels better... I guess." He examined her body and noticed that she was quite attractive. Thanks to the temperature, his sex drive had increased. He then felt a hard member under his boxers.

Unfortunately, they both noticed it. "You're hard... here, let me help you..." She bent down on her knees and pulled down his boxers.

"It seems that her sex drive has also risen." He thought.

She gulped, "It's so... big..." 

She stroked his member, and gently licked his tip.

"Mmmm~," he moaned as her delicate fingers touched his massive cock.

LICK!

SLURP!

"Ah~," she sucked his cock, tasting his every drop.

SLAT!

"Ahn~,"

SLIP!

"Mmmm~," her tongue swirled around his manhood.

LICK!

"I'm gonna cum~," he moaned.

SLURP!

"Ah~!"

SPLIT! SPLAT! SPLURT!

"Ahn~," he ejaculated into her throat. Her cheeks puffed, with a drip of his liquid flowing down her cheek.

She swallowed his cum, and looked into his eyes, full of lust.

... ... ...

PAH!

"Ah~!" He continued to thrust his dick into her entrance.

POP!

"Ahn~! Fuck me harder~!" She moaned as he ravaged her pussy.

"Your pussy feels so good~," he moaned.

PAH!

"Mah~!" He turned her around and laid her on the floor.

PA!

"Ah~! You'll open my ass~!" She moaned as he began to fuck her ass.

PAH!

"Ah~! Wait for ~! It's too much! I'm gonna cum~!" Her moans had filled the room.

POP!

"B-. Baka~! I'm gonna cum too soon~!"

PAH!

"Ah~!" They moaned in unison. He cummed inside her ass.

"Ahmn~," they both lay on the wall.

"Baka, I said to stop." She said, exhausted with what had transpired. His cum, still flowing down her ass.

"You liked it, didn't you?" She blushed as he said that.

"Baka.." She said, just before passing out.

He stayed awake, so he laid behind her, thinking of what he had just done.

After a few minutes, something unexpected happened.

"W-What the hell.." A purple-haired brunette, standing alongside a petite-looking girl had opened the elevator.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here..?"

"Shit," he cursed in his mind.

TO BE CONTINUED