Kiyotaka + Suzune - Blackmailed

"So... why did you call me here, Horikita?" The boy said, wondering why this girl had called him.

"Well, I wanted to show you this." She grabbed her phone out of her pocket and played a video clip.

"Shino-san~, your breasts are so soft~," A voice, identical to the boy was moaning. For a second, he lost his composure; he was surprised.

"Ahmn~! Sorry, Kiyotaka~, but you're making me so jealous~!" A woman, who sounded the same as their teacher was climaxing.

"Shinohara-san~, Chabashira-sensei~! I'm gonna cum~!"

"Ah~!" She then paused the clip and looked at him.

"Not only did you have sexual intercourse, which is not allowed on school grounds, but you also had sex with your teacher as well." She said, with a hint of anger and jealousy in her voice.

"So... what do you want?" He asked, feeling defeated.

She thought about it and decided on one thing. "I want you to have sex with me."

...

"So, do you accept?"

"Horikita, do you realize what you're saying?" He asked, surprised by her odd request.

"Why are you hesitant? You had sex with Shinohara-san and Chabashira-sensei, so why?" Her voice was stern, filled with anger.

"I-... I just didn't expect such a request, coming from you..." He said.

BANG!

She pinned him to the wall, her forearm pressing onto his neck.

"It's either you accept, or your school life is done for..." She whispered into his ear.

"I-... accept..." He said, and not a second later, she pecked his lips with her own.

She raised her leg, her region, gently caressing his crotch.

"Mmmm~, you like that, don't you..?" She licked his neck and covered it with her saliva.

"Hai~," he moaned as she continued to grind his crotch between her legs.

"I could've imagined how many girls you've slept with, regarding what happened last night." She continued to lick his neck, working her way up to his ears.

"From now on, you're now mine. I own you... you got that?" She said as she licked both his ears, one by one.

"Yes~," he moaned.

"Now, let me taste you..." She pulled back and lowered herself. She managed to see the outline of his cock.

"You know... you're pretty big..." She mumbled, just enough so he could hear.

She lightly touched his crotch and caressed it.

"Mmmm~," he moaned.

She then unzips his pants and pulls down his boxers.

She blushed as his cock sprung out. A hint of red had appeared on her cheeks.

She held his cock, and stroked it.

"Ah~," he moaned as her delicate hands began to pleasure him.

"Pervert..." She muttered but continued to stroke his manhood.

She then sucked his tip, while his pre-cum had poured out.

"Ah~!" He moaned.

She giggled. Such a composed, strong, and intelligent boy was at her mercy.