✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 1, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙣𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 ✧

 ⥅𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘽𝙤𝙮 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙚𝙙 𝙎𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙧𝙤 ⥆

Y/N's POV

Date: September 25, 1995

It's been a week since I last saw Shinichiro walking out of the principal's office. I've been trying to look for him in the school EVERYWHERE. Just where is he? Does he somehow know that I've been trying to find him?

As I was walking to my next class thinking about Shinichiro, I bumped into someone and when I turned to look at the person and apologize for bumping into them, there he was the guy I'd been looking for a week now, Sano Shinichiro. We both sat on the floor for a few minutes staring at each other, I thought he was very cute and handsome but his hairstyle? Definitely not haha. I was about to get up first and give him a hand but he did first.

He held his hand out for me and opened his mouth to say, "Hello! Sorry for bumping into you, by the way, you look very pretty!" His cheeks tinted red after realizing what he had said. 

As I chuckled I took my hands and took his hands to bring myself up. I opened my mouth to say, "Oh, sorry to you as well! and thank you, Mr. Handsome!" I then realized some wounds on his hands I once more opened my mouth to say, "Just stay quiet and let me bring you to the infirmary. I'll treat your wounds." 

I took his hands and we began to walk down the halls to the infirmary room. Not realizing the fact that his face was really red, super red just like a tomato. When we both got into the infirmary room, I told him to be seated so I could treat his wounds, surprisingly he listened.

"I forgot that he was weak for females, so cute!" I thought to myself while grabbing the first aid kit. I walked back up to him and asked him if I could hold his hand so I could treat the wound and he gave permission! After finishing all of his wounds, I put away the first aid kit and went back to him. 

"Sano Shinichiro, that's my name and you can call me Shinichiro-kun," he said while looking away from Y/N with a red tint of blush on his ears.

"Your name really fits you. My name is Y/N L/N! but you could call me Y/N-chan!" I said smiling softly at him.

"Could we hang out after school..?" he asks shyly, nervous because he was scared that the female would reject him. He's always been rejected for many reasons and he has never known the reason why. (COUGHS- WAKASA, BENKEI, TAKEOMI) 

When I heard his offer, I smiled beaming at him and opened my mouth to say, "Of course, let's get to know each other Shinichiro-kun!"