✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16, 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙... 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞..!? ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 16, 𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙃𝙖𝙣𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙... 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙖𝙠𝙞..!? ⥆

A/N:I don't know what's gotten into me but hopefully I'm not the only one who actually likes Taiju right? (Regarding to the latest chapters) and sorry if Hanma or Kisaki is OOC (Out of character)!

Name's POV, continuing from chapter 15...

Date: August 4th, 2005

"Shit..." I muttered.

"Shit, indeed," Hanma cooed at me, smiling and began to walk ahead to me. I wasn't sure as to where he was going so I asked him.

"Where are we going?"

"Where are we going?~ You'll see soon," he replied but I stared at him clenching my fists because I asked for an answer, not an 'oh you'll see'. 

As we arrived. Hanma went to the door and knocked and at the door was, Kisaki. Shit... Kisaki? Isn't this a date why is he coming!? I mean there's nothing wrong with him, it's just what happens if I die just like Hina!? No, let's have belief and think he's ok. A date with Hanma and Kisaki what could possibly happen?

"Whatcha thinking about, N/N?" Hanma asked, looking all curious while Kisaki looked at me with a blank face.

"Nothing, why is he here?" I questioned.

"Aren't you a bit mean? I brought him here so we can bring some extra fun!" Hanma replied, smiling.

I looked at Kisaki and then turned to Hanma, "Who said I was trying to be mean? Just asking because I thought this was just me and you."

"Aw! You wanted this date to be just me and you~?" Hanma grinned, happily and I hit his back causing him to jump up and down.

"Ouch, N/N! That hurt," Hanma pouted.

"You don't even look hurt! You look happy!" I exclaimed at him, while he grinned and started to talk about who knows what. During that time, I looked at Kisaki who looked back at me.

I asked him, "How have you been, Kisaki?"

"Good, how have you been N/N?" he replied, asking me the question I asked him.

"Good, how have your studies been going?" I looked at him at which he hesitated and then answered.

"Good."  

"Hey! You two know each other and didn't bother telling me!?" Hanma interrupted while we both stared at him quietly.

"At least tell me how you guys met," Hanma added in, frowning and I told him half the story of how we met.