✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2, 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙄𝙯𝙖𝙣𝙖 & 𝙆𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙤 ✧

⥅ 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙎𝙖𝙣𝙤 𝙁𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮, 𝙄𝙯𝙖𝙣𝙖 & 𝙆𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙘𝙝𝙤 ⥆

Warning: MANGA SPOILERS

Name's POV

Date: November 15, 1996 

A few weeks later, I,  Shinichiro, and his friends have been getting along. Sooner this week we told each other that we'd plan a hangout for Name and Shinichiro's siblings. What I plan is to meet Izana and Kakucho right now in my 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 body and hang out with them till the end of the next month then meet Izana and Kakucho in the Y/N body with Shinichiro. We just got to befriend Izana and Kakucho even though Izana is pretty psychotic at the age of 10. 

A few hours later...

I've arrived at the orphanage currently looking around to coincidentally meet Izana and Kakucho but why are other kids looking at me while I was walking down the hall? Especially my E/C and H/C. Whatever, my goal is to find Izana and Kakucho not care about the way the other kids look at me. 

There I saw Kakucho already in front of me making his parent's grave. It was supposed to be Izana already being here but I got here first, must suck huh Izana? Here I go!

"You're scar looks very cool!" I said out loud, directly to Kakucho while walking closer to him.

I then added in, "What are you making?" after getting closer to him. 

"My parent's grave... They died in an accident," he said giving a glare and then looking back at the grave that he had made. 

"Do you want me to help you?" I said sitting down with him and staring at him. 

He looked up and said, "Leave me alone, if you talk to me you'll get bullied too." 

After Kakucho had said that a boy with white hair and purple eyes, came walking toward Kakucho then kicking Kakucho's parents' grave. 

"H-hey, what the hell!?" Kakucho said witnessing his parents' grave that he had made knocked down on the floor. 

"Forget about those people who died." the boy with short bleach blonde hair (that I thought was white) and beautiful purple eyes said.

I stared at them at first but then realized I can't let Kakucho think of himself as a servant to Izana so I yelled, "HEY! You can't just knock his parents' grave down and then tell him to forget about his parents!" 

He stared at me as if I was crazy, but then I realized he had a small tint of blush on his face. Is he blushing!? I just said that he couldn't say that and now he's staring at me, blushing!?