✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13, 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 2 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 13, 𝘽𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝘿𝙖𝙮 𝙋𝙩. 2 ⥆

Name's POV

Continuing from Chapter 12, Beach Day Pt. 1...

When we all got to the barbeque place, we couldn't take in all of us so some Akane decided to randomize the groups, one group of three and two groups of four.

Haruhi, Akane, Pah-chin, 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲, Angry, Smiley, Kokonoi, Inui, Baji, Chifuyu, Peh-yan.

The worker gave Akane a dice and that's how the groups are decided I guess. Haruhi is number 1, Akane is 2, Pah-chin is 3, Peh-yan is 4, 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲 is 5, Angry is 6, Smiley is 1, Inui is 2, Kokonoi is 3, Chifuyu is 4, and Baji is 5.

Akane rolls the dice and it landed 3, she decided to roll it again and it landed on 6, one more time and it landed on 1.

"Haruhi-chan, Pah-chin, Hajime-kun, and Angry are a group of four," Akane said.

As Akane rolled it again the number landed on, 1, 5, and 4. 

"Smiley, Baji-kun, 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-chan, and Peh-yan are a group of 4 and the last group is me, Seishu, and Chifuyu," Akane said finishing up the groups.

"Alright, we'll see you later!" I said waving to Akane as she waved back.

-Meanwhile in Name's group-

"Do you guys not know how to grill meat?" I questioned as all of them looked away, and me? I am shocked.

"Okay, I'll do the grilling and you all can sit back and relax," I smiled at them.

"Oh, the other day when you let me sleep at your apartment, I wanted to-," Peh-yan said until he got cut off by Smiley and Baji.

"You slept at 𝗡𝗮𝗺𝗲-chan's apartment!?" Smiley and Baji said in unison.

"DON'T INTERRUPT ME," Peh-yan yelled with his short-tempered personality, while I just sat back watching.

"Peh-yan, do you want to fight?" Smiley asked, with his voice sounding a bit angry, but you can see him smiling still.

"I will beat you up to a pump," Baji said grabbing his fists, ready to start a fight but before they could I yelled.

"Food's ready!" I said smiling at them all, trying to calm them all down.

-Meanwhile at Haruhi's group-

"Anyone knows how to grill?" Haruhi said awkwardly. 

"Yeah, I do," Kokonoi replied and Pah-chin somewhat agreed while Angry shook his head.

As they all silently grilled their food, they all ate in silence until Haruhi decided to bring up a random topic.