✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11, 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 ✧

⥅ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 11, 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙎𝙚𝙘𝙧𝙚𝙩𝙨 ⥆

Warning: Manga spoilers

A/N: Latest Tokyo Revengers chapter :( Got me all crying </3 Rest in peace, Kakucho <3 Ilysm, I hope you are happy up there with Izana. THIS WAS LATE OK?

And another thing! Thanks for so many comments, reads, and the follows <3 I really appreciate them all. I LOVE YOU <3 (I forgot to add this but this book is based on Lookism!! and a bit of Inso Law) I recommend you to read Lookism or Inso Law if you haven't :)) And if you have read Lookism, let's talk about the latest chapters together in my conversations.

Enjoy five free chapters!

Name's POV

Date: July 20, 2005

I sat inside my bath, enjoying the hot water. The feeling of the hot water was just the best. As I thought about my next plans for the next upcoming activities, I dipped my head under the water.

Closing my eyes, and only heard the sound of the bubbles I was creating, until I heard someone bang on my door. I jumped up in shock, who would come at a time like this?

After getting changed, I opened my door to see Takemichi looking at me nervously. Since he didn't want to speak, I spoke up first.

"What brings you here, Takemichi-kun?" I asked, tilting my head a bit sideways.

"So, N/N-chan... Would you like to come with me and spy on Draken?" Takemichi asked, looking away.

"Why do you keep looking away?" I questioned, really confused.

"O-oh, because your hair is wet. So, I was wondering if you just took a shower and if I bothered your shower," he said smiling with a bright tint of pink on his cheek.

"Awe, Takemichi-kun! That's so cute, you didn't bother me! I was planning on coming out, when you suddenly banged on my door," I smiled widely.

"And I would love to spy with you on Draken," I added in, replying to the question he asked earlier.

"Let's head off now, N/N-chan," Takemichi smiled.

As I watched Takemichi get rejected by Draken, he ran up to me, signalling the move where we both would now follow Draken because he had rejected Takemichi's proposal.

-Timeskip to the part where Draken is with Mikey-

We both listened to what Mikey and Draken were saying. When suddenly, Mikey screamed.