✧ 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17, 𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 ✧

⥅𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 17, 𝙏𝙧𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙣 ⥆

WARNINGS: Manga Spoilers?

A/N: Hi, haha... I apologize a lot for not posting after coming back from hiatus. I guess you could say I kinda went around travelling very suddenly like I said before I'm sorry 😭 I could write on phone but I'm way used to writing on a laptop.

The next few chapters will be pure filler chapters before we get into the Valhalla arc because I don't wanna timeskip right to the plot, I kinda just wanna make a few chapters of you spending time with some of the TR characters :)

Don't worry, I don't plan on dropping this book, and I do have motivation for writing :)

Name's POV

Date: August 9th, 2005

It was just a day before Takemichi time leaped back into the future. I've decided to FOCUS on my next plans for Valhalla to prevent Baji's death from happening. I could try and grab the knife away from him but I would get stabbed by Kazutora because of that unknown guy that had taken the role of Kisaki unless Kisaki is still manipulating them as well, honestly who knows...

As I got my notebook and pencil out, ready to plan things, my doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and peeked through the little eyepiece to see, Baji

I opened the door, and then Baji ran in hugging me and we both almost fell onto the floor but I was on top of Baji, "Baji? What brings you here?" I asked him, as he smiled mischievously.

"Oh well.. I'm kinda hungry," he smiled with his canine teeth showing.

Wait... When he's hungry doesn't that mean he wants to go blow up cars?! I've already been through this with Kazutora, "Haha... I'm quite busy today, Baji. Why not another day?" I said, looking around nervously hoping he would be dense as hell.

And he did, he frowned looking a bit down but then continued smiling, replying with, "Fine, another day alright?" And I nodded in return, feeling guilty as he left my apartment.

I went back to my room and sat back in my chair, I grabbed my pen and made my chart but then my doorbell rang, I went to the door and checked the eyepiece to see, Chifuyu. I opened the door and he smiled, looking a bit nervous.

"Chifuyu-kun? What's up?" I asked, as his face grew more and more nervous. You could tell because his face was really red and sweat dripping down his face.

"Do you want to go on a da-" he said until someone took him and ran away and I stood there in shock. Isn't that kidnapping..? Chifuyu, I hope you are saved, I prayed.