Bio

Hello there if you have clicked on my profile you'll see that this is my first story/fic. I'm not how long it will take to update in between chapters since i have school but i'll see what i can do. I'm open to grammar corrections and constructive criticism.

This how you look right now 17.. Tanjiro will just look like the picture i have as the cover to the story. Reasons on Authors note 3

Hair color: black with red tips(that's what google says feel free to correct me)

And to top it of tanjiro is going to rock the long hair because it looks awesome!!

Tanjiro will use sun breathing all 12 forms the 13 will come later in the story

He will also use Moon breathing just without the extra moon Cresents that happen when Michikatsu uses Moon breathing.

Now you're probably wondering is Tanjiro related to Yoriichi and the answer is yes and no. He isn't Yoriichi's direct descendent he is Michikatsu's. So how this happened is Michikatsu's child he left had kids that had kids and one of his great great grand children ended up marrying a kamado. That kamado was female and was an only child and since they married she took his surname Tsugikuni. Also Michikatsu's son didn't know a lot about his father except his name. They also practiced the wife's belief to her God Hinokami to give them good fortune and they still have the hanafuda earrings.   

Thats it for now thanks for reading😃👋

Oh i almost forgot if this art here is not my own i do not know who made them but if someone knows please comment their names so i can hive them credit for their work. There now  goodnight everyone😁