the beginning p2

Tanjiro after checking her pulse picks up his sister and runs down the hill at inhuman speeds no normal person could perceive.

As Tanjiro runs he tries to focus on saving Nezuko but his thoughts keep drifting to his dead family.

"How could this have happened!?" Tanjiro said to himself sorrow and anguish weighing down on him.

As he was running he didn't notice that Nezuko was starting to move and suddenly she knocked both of the cliff.(i think it was a cliff a small one)

"What happened?" He said quietly with as the air was knocked out of his lungs.

"Nezuko i have to check if she's fine! He said picking himself up and running to his sister to check if she is fine.

He grabs her shoulders and checks her pulse again.

"Nezuko are you ok!? He says with panic and worry in his voice. Then suddenly her eyes snap wide open and she she pushes him off of her with enough force to send him flying.

Tanjiro recovers from the unexpected force from the push and quickly get back up. Now back on his feet he studies her.

"She's definitely stronger and faster then she was before. "Wait her eyes they've changed? Her pupils they're slited like a wild animal that's starving and ready to pounce at any given moment."

Tanjiro slowly walks to his sister knowing that something isn't right with her.

"Nezuko are you ok we need to get you to a doctor you're injured."He said to her but as he closes in on her notices something unusual. Her wounds are closing and her havr stopped bleeding.

Now in reach Nezuko pounces and tries to attack Tanjiro. Reacting so fast he sidesteps and put some distance between them.

"Whats wrong with her why is she acting like this!? Then he thought of what Saburo said about demons.

(Kind of an asspull i forgot to mention this but i'll add it nkw for plot!)

"They have slitted pupils and their skin tone is usually very pale. Though what their known for is their incredible strength and regenerative capabilities." Saburo said

"Can they be turned back into a human once they become a demon?" Tanjiro asks curiously.

"No they cannot, once they become a demon they can never be human again." Saburo says with grief thinking of his family that were turned into demons and had to be killed so no other lives could be taken.(made that part up)

"Tanjiro if you ever encounter a demon and have no other choice but to fight o for the head. Slice it clean off it's the only way to kill demons. Even if it's someone you know kill it because if you hesitate even for a moment your life can be ended and that demon will kill more people and it'll be because you hesitated."

SCENE BREAK

"Do i really have to kill her!" Taniiro thinks to himself as he remembers the memories they shared together and his family. He dodges her attacks and pins her down when he finds and opening. He looks into her eyes and sees no trace of the girl she used to be. The girl that was always smiling and taking care of their younger siblings when he had to work to support them. All that was left now was just a starving animal desperate to do anything to eat even if it was their own brother. No matter how much he disliked what he was about to do he couldn't let her leave this place and hurt anyone.

As Tanjiro pulls out his hatchet he gets a flashback or memory not his own. He sees a man with black hair and red tips with a sword. He looked almost exactly like him but didn't have the same scar he had (this is before Michikatsu unlocked his mark) then the man said something. It sounded so familiar yet so foreign as if he has heard it somewhere but didn't know where.

Then he spoke in a calm yet intimidating voice.

Moon breathing first form: Dark Moon Evening Palace

(note when Tanjiro uses moon breathing moon crescents don't appear since that only happens because of Micjikatsu's blood demon art)

Tanjiro was suprised on how he moved so fast and with such precision. Then the memory faded away and he was back to fighting Nezuko and knew what he had to do.

Tanjiro dashed in front of her at blinding speeds even she couldn't see and she was a demon. Then uttered the words.

Moon Breathing First Form: Dark Moon Evening Palace

And sliced her head clean off. Tanjiro emotionally tired falls to his knees in exhaustion. Behind him without his knowing her body starts to regenerate and knits itself back together. Tanjiro reacting to late sees Nezuko in front of him about to go in for kill.

" i sliced her head off how is she still alive!" Tanjiro says wondering if he has failed.

SLICE

Nezuko's head detaches from her body in an instant. Her body flops to the cold soft ground. Tanjiro looks in front of him only to see a man wearing a mix matched haori and long hair and a katana at in his hand. The man turns around, he has dark blue eyes the kind if you stare into to long you'll get lost.

Tanjiro shocked and still processing what just happened sees Nezuko's body disintegrating. Then he smells something....tears she's crying. Tanjiro knowing these will be his final moments with his sister grabs her head and apologizes.

"I'm sorry Nezuko i'm so sorry".He said with tears in his eyes. "While i was sleeping comfortably warm and safe you where fighting for your life and trying to protect our siblings". Tanjiro says now fully crying and letting everything out of his system.

"Noo! It's me who should be sorry". She says also crying.

"I tried to eat you even though your my brother. I was trying to kill you." She said ashamed.

"I forgive give you. He says he holds her"i don't want you to go you're all i have left." He said

Almost fully disintegrated he asks her a question.

"Who did this Nezuko! Please tell me who did this to our family!

Nezuko was deeply saddened for her older brother. Having everyone you ever loved torn away from you and being the only one left with no one to lean on for support. What's going to happen to him? Who's going to take care of him? What's he going to do now? She had to many questions and concerns but had no more time left to give. "Goodbye Tanjiro we love you"

"Nezuko! NEZUKO!" He said trying to grab her ashes and put her back together.

The man with the mix matched haori walk behind him and out a hand on his shoulder.

"Do not despair, feel the rage you have inside you and forge it into a weapon that cannot be broken. I ask you will you take up the blade and become a demon slayer and push to make a change and avenge your family or will you simply walk away. The choice is yours." The man said trying to recruit the young man. " he has talent to take on a demon with no slayer training and cut it's head off with ease in one swipe is no joke. He could become a very powerful slayer given the chance. He thinks to himself.

"So what is your choice? The man asks.

"Yes i'll become slayer and kill whoever murdered my family" Tanjiro said with a monotone voice that expressed no fight, bloodlust, anger, hatred, malevolence,drive and animosity.

Sorry for not updating for a while. School was getting busy. With the weekend not to far i can work on more chapters. I hoped you enjoyed and thank you for reading till next time.